What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leaf Curl/Twist

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
21-18-21. I fed one 1/2 strength 5 days ago after two 1/4 feeds the previous two weeks. Got the room down to 81*f over the past 2 days and have flushed since and things are starting to look a little more promising. Cool weather is coming so I don't think heat is going to be an issue anymore.

Sounds like its going in the right direction. Try watering them in between feedings or ata 2:1 feeding to watering. I like to add some Liquid Karma (great stuff!) to my waterings for added micros. Ive never used MG ferts but I would probably go back off a little... sounds a little unbalanced as a veg nutrient. And singed was a bad choice of words. The leaves are not burnt or dry but definately shriveled up to retain more moisture... thats more what i meant.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts