What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you should have gone to rehab Amy

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Amy Winehouse found dead in London

looks like she joins the 27 club (Joplin / Hendrix) not that I think she had any talent
never really rated her as an artist

story here

Dr_Tre

R.I.P. Amy!

R.I.P. Amy!

Sad news, Amy Winehouse found dead.Just amazing voice, so deep and rich.I'm sitting here smoking a fatty and listening to Amy.:badday:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
Yeah, it´s a sad thing, always those sensible, young people who are dying long before their time.

I often thought and wished for her that sometimes she comes allright.

F*** booze and hard drugs and to much money in the hands of people who can´t handle with it!

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Very sad, but not completely unexpected. She was a great artist with a unique singing voice and style.

My condolences to the family.

RIP Amy.

HB.

labtec

Wow, she's added herself to the infamous dead at 27 list. Others are of course Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, Ron Pigpen Mckernan, etc.

I

In~Plain~Site

Well this came completely out of left field.

Too bad, she was hot before she became dope addicted.