What's new

Best way to transport your product

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a smell proof way to transport?
Just needs to pass human smell, no dogs involved, post the ways you move your stuff :tiphat:
Also, I'm talking about a few oz, not just a few grams. Thanks

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Bag it and put it inside vacuum canisters.
If put inside canisters and sealed just before transport it will even pass dogs.

HerbMan26

This is what i use but use ona liquid instead of fabreeze......DONT use this when dogs are involved .....it might work but i'd recommend not taking the chance

Reservoir's Foolproof 100% Odor Control Method:

You'll need a good-quality vacuum sealer,like a Foodsaver,and the BRAND NAME BAGS* that go with it,and also,a bottle of (non-generic,again!) Fabreeze(tm) or other fabric/household odor eliminating spray.

1) Vacuum-seal your herbs as usual.

2) Thoroughly COAT the outside of freshly-sealed bag with Fabreeze.

3) Place the freshly-sealed bag into another vacuum bag,
and then seal that bag well.

4) Repeat with another layer,if necessary.
(It rarely is!)

R

rick shaw

Seal-a-meal is a must have in Hawaii.Elephant bud is so pungent,even zip-lock double bagged it reeks.

This is what i use but use ona liquid instead of fabreeze......DONT use this when dogs are involved .....it might work but i'd recommend not taking the chance

Reservoir's Foolproof 100% Odor Control Method:

You'll need a good-quality vacuum sealer,like a Foodsaver,and the BRAND NAME BAGS* that go with it,and also,a bottle of (non-generic,again!) Fabreeze(tm) or other fabric/household odor eliminating spray.

1) Vacuum-seal your herbs as usual.

2) Thoroughly COAT the outside of freshly-sealed bag with Fabreeze.

3) Place the freshly-sealed bag into another vacuum bag,
and then seal that bag well.

4) Repeat with another layer,if necessary.
(It rarely is!)

dont you end up with flat flowers then?

C

Cheeb

Put the buds in a small Tupperware and then vac seal it. This will prevent the vac from crushing the buds.

Place vac package in a locked luggage case in the trunk. Avoid transporting in a truck or hatchback where the trunk isnt really a trunk.

DasFox

Put the buds in a small Tupperware and then vac seal it. This will prevent the vac from crushing the buds.
:tiphat:

Place vac package in a locked luggage case in the trunk. Avoid transporting in a truck or hatchback where the trunk isnt really a trunk.
Lock so search warrant required...?

THANKS

Ribsauce

ive used scent-lok brand backpacks and duffles that are used to keep hunting clothes odor free before...they work damn well as they have activated carbon in the webbing...only thing is ya gotta stick the backpack(without the contents inside) in the clothes dryer for like a half hour if you want it to work fully...but yea vacuum seal and then use those bags and a leo shouldnt be able to smell anything...but a dog will :joint:

DasFox

ive used scent-lok brand backpacks and duffles that are used to keep hunting clothes odor free before...they work damn well as they have activated carbon in the webbing...only thing is ya gotta stick the backpack(without the contents inside) in the clothes dryer for like a half hour if you want it to work fully...but yea vacuum seal and then use those bags and a leo shouldnt be able to smell anything...but a dog will :joint:
Better than nothing...

Need dog-proof though...

THANKS

mrktwiz

I cannot believe anyone has mentioned Turkey basting bags.....I transported *many* pounds in those , rubber banded and in the trunk in a closed suitcase or bag....no problemo's.....of course I rarely ever leave Cali so.......(shrug)