What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSDv3 just might be...

Excellent 3ld!, i've got some bubble stashed away for X-mas myself, and that 73u chunk of SD looks deadly, enjoy the puffage and have a Happy Holidaze!

Peace

:Bolt:

G

WeedWrapperMan I am convinced 3leg would turn a turd Purple in the garden. Great work my friend! Man you get some of the best colors. I just might have to get a Scrubber hooked up and grow me some Deez.

3legdog said:
i agree you'll need some odor control for sure w/the SD.

You'll need some oder control with that turd too bro! :eek:

3legdog

lol....what up RD smokey & O H :wave:

Along with some enviromental...some genitic i also have to share my experience with many strains getting really colorful when let get to fullmaturity....tip:fully mature herb makes the best water extract :yummy:

The Burmese always gets really colorful when i let her fully mature...even the green pheno here @ like 70 days

G

:D

5284100_2172.JPG

guineapig

Veteran
simply gorgeous....no crystals shimmer quite loke those ECSD trichomes....

purple (anthocyanin) leaves due to a drop in temps or is that a genetic trait?

merry Xmas REZ!!! Thank you for all the Cannabis Blessings.....-your pal GP :friends:

3legdog

Hey GP & RD :wave: . Man i always dig how you blow a pic or 2 up here & there ..sure makes me feel good :smile:

GP that plant above is my 'yeilder' Burmese plant & it has a tendency to really color up if let go till almost over-ripe. Actually i prefer that strain a lil over-ripe it seems to help calm the racy sativa doinance in it.

I also feel the need to share a very sad experience i had over Christmas. I went to visit family for 1 night & took my dogs with. My house was vandilized :badday: :badday: :badday: and they even tore cabinet doors off going through everything. They got only a few oz's of my medicine & were too stupid to even take the bubble...probably didn't even know what it was. They did rip all my flowering plants out of the ground including the newly flowered SD clones....hell they hadn't even started really budding yet & the dum fuckers just ripped um apart & took um. :badday:...what the fuck are they gona smoke the leaves. Anyway i feel devestated right now & will be moving in jan.
The only positive to the whole fd' up situation as the didn't take any of my beans....thats my lifes work & i have to look at some positive or i'll fall into some manic depression that takes a lil piece of my heart away every time. They also took no electronics or the thousands in equpt i've invested in. Thankfully i have a 2nd set of everything at my buddy's ...still i fell sick & really heartbroken right now. Im sorry to share such aweful news to the community i just feel like some of you are family & i really am having a hard time mentally accepting this right now.

God bless every 1 reading this & i pray none of you ever experience such an aweful thing to come home to. Always your friend 3ld

G

What lame Christmas news man! Do you think it was a "friend" or just a neighbor who smelled sweet fumes? Well, the Sour Ds look awesome. I only have some v2.5s sprouting and am afraid they won't turn out as nice as those v3 or the ibl, I'll get some pics up when I find my cam. Your Plants Look f@ckin awesome!!!

Last edited:

3legdog

Thank's buddy & nice to meet ya :wave:

I stay way off the grid so am like 90% sure it was some junky neighbors that saw me leave w/my dogs for the holidays. Im tryn to keep positive thoughts going right now & appreciate your company.

I'm truely sorry to hear this news 3ld!, such a shame that some people cant provide for them selfs and resort to stealing from others! karma will get those f@ckers forsure so while it's not easy, rest assured that their day WILL come.

Glad you still have all your equipment & beans so you can start anew in your new diggs, and if i could be of any help just give a shout :smile:

Peace Bro.

O H

Last edited:

3legdog

Thanks SS & OH i really appreciate the company although don't want to bring the vibe of this most wonderful site down; i just needed to talk about it to help me stop crying :badday:

Im tryn to look at the positives & thankfully i have a entire crop of LS, Burmese & blackberry ready in 2 weeks at another local. Same place i have my mother box. Not all is lost but i sure feel empty inside right now & am tryn my best to think positive.

Thanks for the kind gesture OH & remember im always here for you too buddy. Always your friend 3ld

70s_PotHead

Man that just sucks donkey dicks 3leg. I hate fucken thieves, i'd wire the trigger of a shot gun to your grow room door and take your dogs away for the weekend, when that junky meth smoken asshole opens the door this time he will get the high of his life to end his life :yoinks:

70s :joint:

^^^^^ NOW NOW ^^^^^ lets not talk all rash and crazy, all that would do is make major problems and get him locked up, while these kinds of things do suck and are a major bummer, it's best to let karma get ahold of their @sses and settle the score than making more trouble for 3ld.

take care bro and have faith that this is just a setback and that you'll be back stronger than ever .

Peace

O H

:Bolt:

Rellikbuzz

Such a bummer to hear of the bad news, 3leg. I hate to hear of your loss but let me be the first to remind you that, even though you lost your buddage, you still have all your gear, you have all your beans, you have all your bubble, you have your other harvest coming soon, you have your health, you aren't busted because someone squealed and you WILL grow again soon. Believe me, my brotha, it could be much, much worse!

Having said all that, I know that losing that much SD really does suck. I know your were just getting into smoking your take and you must really feel cheated by these theiving bastards. But don't let them get the best of you! After your move, you can really get things rolling again quickly and I'm betting that you'll have some more SD in that garden very quickly. Whether it be by getting more beans or through some fine IC'er gifting you with a clone. It never ceases to amaze me how our fine family here comes to one's rescue when tragedy strikes. I'm betting that you've already got PM's from some of ICMag's finest, ready to help you out when the time comes.

Keep your chin up, 3leg! Your ICMag family is here for you, bro! As our lovable BOG would say. . . .

Nam Myoho Rhenge Kyo, my brotha!!

Last edited:

3legdog

Thanks fellas & you exactly right Rellikbuzz not all is lost. I do have drywall to hang now & not only a broken fridge door but several cabinet doors to put back on also...torn right off. I have the another spot w/ all my moma plants so no real lost genitics....just cured bud & a destroyed house. Well they did rip 8-9 plants right out of the ground that had just started flowering & carried them out the back window. A bunch of leaf ...wtf

Im gona try & sleep tonight i just couldn't stop shakn & cryn long enough last night to even rest....plus you couldn't even walk through my house till i cleaned the destruction up this morning...my poor dogs & i practicly froze also as the back window was left open & my furnace ran till all my fuel was gone :badday: ...no heat till today & thankfully tonight i won't have to have 4 layers on & a comforter.

Last edited:
G

Geesh,I've had about ENOUGH of 'holiday loss'.... :badday:
....Whatever it takes to get you back on track,let me know if I can help.

Rellikbuzz

Rezdog said:
Geesh,I've had about ENOUGH of 'holiday loss'.... :badday:
....Whatever it takes to get you back on track,let me know if I can help.

There ya go, 3leg! None other than the man himself offering help in your time of need. Damn, I'm proud to be a part of this community!! Rez, you are a true scholar of herb and a gentleman to boot! I know that your heart has always been in the right place, my brotha. I tip my hat to . . .

The Rezdog!!

G

Well,this month's been a real motherfucker....
First,an Uncle dies....then,the suicide....and today,afom's newborn died,of birth defects.

I've really had e-fucking-NOUGH negativity,so whatever I can do to reverse it, I WILL.