What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lifesaver by BOG

3legdog

Well this has cured near a month now & is a very nice indica pheno that has little to no stretch when flowered. I have several clones flowering now & will do a proper cure & jar them for the next 3-4 months just in time for my indica entry in april.

The high is knock out & if im' not eating im' sleeping :smile:. It's felt heavy in my eyes at first then has that serious couch lock affect that is great for late in the day. The smell :canabis: is fruity & a bit peppery after cured. The taste is a little candied :yummy: with a pleasant herbal aftertaste. It's been a while since i've grown a very indica dominant strain/pheno like this & honestly it will never leave me garden now as it's one of the best late night smokes i've ever grown. No stretch to boot...a cab growers dream. Thanks BOG for such a stout indica to enjoy & share w/everyone. Yf3 :wave:

heres 1 growing

Last edited:

Delta Nine

Sounds great 3legdog,

I just incorperated BOG's lifesaver into my medi grow, just hunting out a mother.

Nice pictures too.... :yummy:

BOZWELL

Ive been thinking about getting a pack of lifestar ,after reading that I might just get the lifesaver
good report

G

Lifesaver is one of my favorite of Bog's strains, Lsd being the other. You nailed it with your discriptions. Matter of fact I gotta grow me some more, thanks to you!

3legdog

What-up nyc :wave:

I have a LS that just came down & unfortunatly :badday: 4 other 1s were destroyed in the break in :frown: . I have clones of this pheno below & i suppose today i'll also sow the pack of my GrapePunch to look through.
8wks till finish...pics 2 days ago

Sweet LS shots 3ld, i've got one LS at about 50 days old from seed, it's a really indica looking lady and has been one of the slowest plants i've ever vegged, but i'm hoping that she makes up for time in flower :smile:

Thanx for sharing.

peace

:Bolt:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Thanks for the fine report 3ld! I have my first LSs vegging 35 days today, thanks for the look ahead. I'm sure I'll love 'em. Fingers crossed one of the 3 is a girl :smile:

spliff

thats horrible to hear about the break in.. hope all goes well in the future... i just grabbed me some lifesaver and lui this week but only got the lifesaver cause sour bubble was sold out but after seeing your report im glad i did.. i just hope it doesn't make me as sleepy as yours did cause i like to smoke indicas in the mornings when i wake up :)

Latest posts

Latest posts