What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

buddy gave me an outdoor LRxsativa cross bud.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
This bud was grown by my buddy. she said it was a LR crossed with a sativa of some kind.

well here it is. how does it look to u.
for me.
looks 8-10 liiks kinda like the sativa Im grown now.

smell 8-10 It smells like 3 cups of coffee. for real it does.

tast 9-10 It tast kind of like birthday cake frosting.

buzz 9.7-10 the buzz starts in the head then 30-45 min later it starts going all through out the whole body.
then back to the head.then U finely get a huge relaxing throught out ur whole body.

so would any of yall toke up on this. huh?

Last edited:

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
You're tight. Your bud looks beautiful. Yes I would toke up on it, if it were just 1 or 2 cups of coffee worth of smell it'd be another story.

C

CheifnBud2

Anyone notice when you smoke bud then drink coffee it tastes like rasins?

Rev.SmOak

Anyone notice when you smoke bud then drink coffee it tastes like rasins?

Have to try that!
Smoking Marlboro Lights and while drinking Coke tastes like morrocan hash.

Sounds like a great cross! I want to make a autoflowering sativa-ish strain to use for outdoor up here in the northern latitudes...

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
the only thing that kind of suck is that it didn't have not 1 seed anywhere in the whole thing.

cuz I would have liked to have gotton at least 1 or 2 seeds from it. to try and grow for my self.

well it was still very very kick as bud.