What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DWC, slow to no growth, can't figure out why

RedReign

My personal opinion ONLY:

Use Rhizotonic and Cannazym from the Canna Line of products and your root rot probs will become history.

Are they organic? I really rather not add anything organic to the rez.

This is a new grow site that is in a commercial building. I never had problems in ideal conditions before I moved the grow to this location. This has been my 3rd failed attempt to get a DWC crop vegged, much less flowered since the move.

The seed plants are the only DWC plants that have vegged normally. I'll know in another week or so if they are going to grow normally.

S

Sir_Nugget

if ur roots/plant are dieing, then something is off... The biggest factors being temperature, and res ph/ppm ratio... Is your grow cool? High temps can cause pH spikes and low dissolved oxygen levels in water, both cause root death. Are you using the nutes at 1/2-3/4 strength? is the your ph between 5.5 and 6.5? You must use RO water... Don't chase your pH by adding more pH up and down, that will kill your plants.. dont use any additives, just floreliscious plus.

Jedi

"Madam, Miss Otis regrets, she's unable to lunch t
ICMag Donor
Ive had similiar looking plants at a stage in my DWC...

Rootrot wa my main problem too......
My mistake was , I used Rockwool instead of Hydroton , seems like my rockwool water logged and made the roots go brown and soggy....

Correct temps and PH ,lots of oxygen/circulation and some Epsom salts fixed my problem...!!