Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Karma Genetics > Headbanger

Thread Title Search
Headbanger Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2019, 04:47 PM #501
UncleBens

UncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the rough
Its a really sharp pine lemon sour smell, best run so far i think
I need to grow her in some soil at some point, I bet that would bring out even more terps...

Best pack of seeds I've ever popped tbh, Karma did a great job creating and selecting that biker kush male

Last edited by UncleBens; 06-05-2019 at 05:05 PM..
UncleBens is online now Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 11:07 PM #502
kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBens View Post
Best pack of seeds I've ever popped tbh, Karma did a great job creating and selecting that biker kush male

I feel the same way. I've kept my keeper around for almost 2 years now but gonna search thru my second pack I've been hoarding soon.
kalopatchkid is offline Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 11:09 PM #503
UncleBens

UncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the rough
Wish i had a second pack so i could do the same haha
Old 06-06-2019, 02:13 AM #504
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Beautiful plants, Bens. Karma G just produces fire.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is offline Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 07:55 AM #505
stewart169

stewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to behold
Those look FANTASTIC. Im just now rooting clones from keeper mom of my first run of HB grow after choosing the keeper from my very first pheno hunt. Let them cure while growing my second pheno hunt of GorillaBubble which Im getting ready to chop and dry next week or so. Hope mine look that good in a few months. Even more wish I had a pack of SourD for the next run. Goal is to have 4-5 moms of some of the best shit. Just for my personal grow.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:12 AM #506
stewart169

stewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Thanks!
If only you could smell them!
I seem to be in the minority in my house that I love the smell of flowering plants more than the jarred product and smoke. I think its one of the reasons I love to grow.
Old 06-17-2019, 08:21 PM #507
Crooked8

Crooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Heres some pics of my current headbanger frow at 9 weeks 12 12.
I didnt get around to staking them etc as i was off my feet with work... probably could of but was too stoned in my time off I put a net over them after they started flopping over, wish id just done it from the start though.
View Image View Image View Image View Image
These look amazing! Incredibly well done!
Crooked8 is offline Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 10:45 PM #508
UncleBens

Thanks mate, im really happy with them this time!
Yield looks to be huge, the one plant ive weighed was 6.25 zips dry, there was 6 of them under 2 315 cmh and seem to be similar in size to each other. This was in a third of a 10x5 foot (3x1.5 meter) tent.

Eta: the space they took up in the tent was 1.2 x 1.5 meters approx.
In the 3x1.5 meter tent there is 4 315s and a 750 gavita turned down to 600
Old 06-17-2019, 10:52 PM #509
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
That makes me happy to hear Bens. I run 2 x 315 in a 2.5 x 5 ft space. After just one round, I'm pretty convinced with the right plants 2# is possible.

Seems you might prove that to be the case before me.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is offline Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 07:52 PM #510
nickman

nickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks mate, im really happy with them this time!
Yield looks to be huge, the one plant ive weighed was 6.25 zips dry, there was 6 of them under 2 315 cmh and seem to be similar in size to each other. This was in a third of a 10x5 foot (3x1.5 meter) tent.

Eta: the space they took up in the tent was 1.2 x 1.5 meters approx.
In the 3x1.5 meter tent there is 4 315s and a 750 gavita turned down to 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
That makes me happy to hear Bens. I run 2 x 315 in a 2.5 x 5 ft space. After just one round, I'm pretty convinced with the right plants 2# is possible.

Seems you might prove that to be the case before me.

dank.Frank

That’s a great yeild for those 315’s Ben... AWSOME job bro...!!!...

It’s amazing how someone can get a yeild like that from such low watts... those cmh lights must be some good ass lights...!!!...

I’m just curious but what part of the bulb is ceramic?

...I must say again, great job Ben...!!!...

nickman is online now Quote