Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Speakers Corner > French Yellow Vests Get Fuel Hike Cancelled

Thread Title Search
French Yellow Vests Get Fuel Hike Cancelled Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2018, 04:39 PM #1
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
French Yellow Vests Get Fuel Hike Cancelled

what vice doesn't tell you is that the movement has spread all over France, it's not just Paris, and it's not rioting Arabs and Africans, it's your average French citizens who work and pay tax who have had enough of that wanna be dictator Macron, who see himself as a second Napoleon.

France’s Yellow Vest Protesters Just Won Against Macron (HBO)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Too little or too much? Yellow vests: Macron suspends carbon tax

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
gaiusmarius is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:35 PM #2
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
and another one from rebel media n Canada.

seems the left and right extremes were taking the opportunity for some looting and destruction, on the other hand the cops were making people piss angry by their kettling and gassing and shooting at the trapped protesters.

I AGREE

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:11 PM #3
Wendull C.

Wendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud of
Imagine what it would look like here in the USA with 300 million plus firearms in the hands of the citizenry.
Wendull C. is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 09:06 PM #4
Fitz carraldo

Fitz carraldo will become famous soon enoughFitz carraldo will become famous soon enough
The ATF has been giving that 300 million figure for 3 decades, I'd wager the real number is double-triple that.

But yes we make the message be heard for sure. They think the Afghans were tough...lol.
That's why the politicians want restrictions and registration.
Fitz carraldo is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:08 PM #5
Fitz carraldo

Fitz carraldo will become famous soon enoughFitz carraldo will become famous soon enough
Also the French fuel tax wasn't canceled or repealed, just postponed. It will be back
Fitz carraldo is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:17 PM #6
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitz carraldo View Post
The ATF has been giving that 300 million figure for 3 decades, I'd wager the real number is double-triple that.

But yes we make the message be heard for sure. They think the Afghans were tough...lol.
That's why the politicians want restrictions and registration.

The other firearms channels, like Mil-Surp - I don't know what regulations they have to deal with.

I would think, the same as a regular firearms dealer - now. But maybe not in the past.

A 30 Degree day feels like a 40 Degree Day

(Degrees F)
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 10:36 PM #7
Fuel

Fuel is a glorious beacon of lightFuel is a glorious beacon of lightFuel is a glorious beacon of lightFuel is a glorious beacon of lightFuel is a glorious beacon of lightFuel is a glorious beacon of lightFuel is a glorious beacon of lightFuel is a glorious beacon of lightFuel is a glorious beacon of lightFuel is a glorious beacon of lightFuel is a glorious beacon of light
The medias totally miss the point my god. And I'm sure they buy phone videos of protesters and make their fairy tales on it like they was covering it.

far left and far right looters ... my godness. Just return to your bubble Martina if the reality don't please you.
Fuel is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2018, 01:15 AM #8
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendull C. View Post
Imagine what it would look like here in the USA with 300 million plus firearms in the hands of the citizenry.
I was teaching in Paris 20+ years ago during a big student protest and it shocked me at what the kids got away with there.

Flipping cars and smashing every business window that was uncovered.
Those folks know how to make politicians listen there.
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:38 AM #9
gaiusmarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
I was teaching in Paris 20+ years ago during a big student protest and it shocked me at what the kids got away with there.

Flipping cars and smashing every business window that was uncovered.
Those folks know how to make politicians listen there.
apparently the majority of the country supports what these guys are doing or at least has sympathy for it. from what i read, it will go on next weekend. they were chanting for Macron to resign.

Old 12-07-2018, 01:52 AM #10
Brother Nature

Brother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant future
Gotta hand it to the French, they certainly know how to enact change. A government should be held accountable by it's people. I'm fully supportive of this, needs to happen in more countries.

Brother Nature is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.