Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cooking With Cannabis > Fully activated, flavorless, odorless, fast onset, water souluble cannabis powder

Thread Title Search
Fully activated, flavorless, odorless, fast onset, water souluble cannabis powder Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-03-2018, 08:21 PM #1
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud of
Fully activated, flavorless, odorless, fast onset, water souluble cannabis powder

OK, I guess we can call this the holy grail of cannabis edibles.

Flavorless?????? I am calling bullshit on that one. I have been making cannabis edibles for 50 years and NONE were flavorless (I wish). LOL

Albeit, I don't have the labs and knowledge they do so I'm not saying it's not true..... I just want to know how the fuck to make it. LOL

This is my dream come true for edibles.

https://www.leafly.com/news/strains-...ijuana-edibles

Old 12-03-2018, 08:29 PM #2
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Pure THC and CBD Crystal's are available.

2018 Season's Post Mortem and Best Practices

~

Silverback's Threads: the Complete Collection
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=299104

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is online now Quote

Old 12-03-2018, 09:16 PM #3
stewart169

stewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of light
Wow. How do I get some ??? Going to be for sale in MI ??

Old 12-03-2018, 09:21 PM #4
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
No idea. Non medicinal extracts are illegal for now in Canada. I know endoca raw hemp oil is available. Don't know about crystals. You can be sure, pure thc crystals would be hundreds per gram.

~

------------

Old 12-03-2018, 10:23 PM #5
Swamp Thang

Swamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really nice
As a general rule, I would stay away from anything that comes in powdered form, because it could just as easily be something really horrible like meth, heroin, coke, rat poison, or any of the deadly pharmaceutical drugs that are currently lowering the life-expectancy of users in the USA and Europe.

It is bad enough having to worry that commercially sold bud might be adulterated with toxic chemicals like insecticides and fungicides, without going out of my way to purchase THC in a form that is even easier to adulterate with powdered chemicals.

One of the primary reasons I grow my own, is because I want to be dead certain that the weed I use is 100% organically grown, and free of ALL contaminants that could lead to life-threatening addictions, or kill me outright on a single dose.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2018, 11:03 PM #6
starke

starke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to all
Have to agree with Swamp Thang on this one. I have never made or purchased an edible that did not have some taste to it and would love to lose the taste completely...but in this instance I would rather dance with the devil I know.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grows: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....343153&page=38 Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow
starke is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2018, 02:11 AM #7
TychoMonolyth

I certainly would agree. Too much Fentanyl out there. But I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Endoca.

~

------------

Old 12-04-2018, 04:28 AM #8
GOT_BUD?

GOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to behold
I have a gram of 100% pure lab tested CBD crystals right here in front of me.

I've had it for a number of months. I have no idea what to do with it honestly.
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 02:44 PM #9
ronbo51

ronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to all
we go through kilos of pure cbd here at my lab. We mostly melt it in PG at about 120F and make eliquid for vaping. Several oils, like sesame and some others will dissolve crystals on contact. From there you can make edibles. Keep in mind the crystals are already decarbed.
ronbo51 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2018, 08:15 AM #10
HashTree

HashTree will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringodoggie View Post
Flavorless?????? I am calling bullshit on that one. I have been making cannabis edibles for 50 years and NONE were flavorless (I wish). LOL
I've had the teas made by the same company and can say I couldn't taste any cannabis. Good effects and pretty fast acting. I haven't tried the ripple by itself but I know it's pretty popular.

I wish I knew how they made it! I don't mind a cannabis taste though myself but it's cool that is water soluble and consistent.
HashTree is offline Quote