Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > what is the average time till the order ships?

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
what is the average time till the order ships? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-01-2018, 07:01 PM #1
figment58

figment58 is on a distinguished road
what is the average time till the order ships?

Hi,
I placed an order a week ago for the first time with Seedsman during the black Friday sale and was wondering what the average time is till getting a shipped notice. Is a week normal? Maybe slowed due to the great sale they ran? Thanks for any responses!
Figment58
figment58 is offline Quote

Old 12-03-2018, 04:16 PM #2
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Hi, usually 1-3 working days from the Payment confirmation day (not the order day).. But during, between and after big sales can up to 5-6 working days. Working days are Monday to Friday.
J TricH is online now Quote

Old 12-03-2018, 05:09 PM #3
figment58

Thanks J. I figured the great black Friday sale was the reason.

Old 12-03-2018, 05:25 PM #4
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment58 View Post
Thanks J. I figured the great black Friday sale was the reason.
yeah.. November being a hard month between Halloween & BlackFriday.. are two big sales in a very short period of time..

Old 12-03-2018, 06:15 PM #5
Harper

Harper is on a distinguished road
I have the same problem as OP except I ordered 2 weeks ago and its still packing. I hoped I could get my order shipped before Black Friday sales started. Was told last week it would ship and be delivered within 10 days. I hope everything gets going soon. Thanks Newbie here long time lurker.
Harper is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:26 PM #6
Snook

Snook has disabled reputation
Patience and not believing the bad in our people will come if you all hang for any amount of time.. deal with main stream vendors and dont go for the 70%off places.. I been out $200 once in allot of years. Get over it, shit happens. But not often with reputable vendors. Good luck... try to find some local bag seed to practice with.. germing thru veg can be tricky.

Snook is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:36 PM #7
Harper

Harper is on a distinguished road
Thanks Snook don't get me wrong not the first go round I'm not to impatient. A few orders through Seedsman and never a problem. I know they will ship just giving info to everyone so they don't think their the only one being delayed. Thanks again and Seedsman is a awesome company.
Harper is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:47 AM #8
figment58

I just logged in to find that my order was cancelled AFTER the payment went through. No email or notice of any kind. Frustrating. If anyone can help the order number is 100432294

Old 12-06-2018, 03:02 PM #9
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
I just logged in to find that my order was cancelled AFTER the payment went through. No email or notice of any kind. Frustrating. If anyone can help the order number is 100432294
Hi, I'm sorry to hear, but are you sure it was canceled after receiving the payment? Normally the cancellations come because the payment has not been received, or depending on the method of payment this has been insufficient. I do not have access to the orders, you have to contact support to see what has happened.

https://support.seedsman.com/hc/en-us

Old 12-06-2018, 04:00 PM #10
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
I have spoken with support and they tell me that this morning they have answered you, that you were confused by another old order you cancelled, there is no cancellation. Yor order is going ahead.

1 members found this post helpful.