Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > 100% ORGANIC new grow tips and help. Do i start right?

Thread Title Search
100% ORGANIC new grow tips and help. Do i start right? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2018, 09:10 PM #1
jrelax

jrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the rough
100% ORGANIC new grow tips and help. Do i start right?

Hello

Now it begains again.

NEW GROW.
Its illegal here. Im nervous, my stress level is hi. I need relax.
Its not easy relax grow weed when its illegal . Bad politics here :(

OK

I now want show my grow start full organic.

Is this ok ?

Please help.
What is needed to change?

i am not picasso or smart either. I am sick, i try me best only.
LOVE TO ALL

first potting is already done. Help me fix this better for next time or is it ok?

Help me make better last potting to big smart pots please, or is that i write ok ?

Also watering.
I am not good at this now. I grow on open room. 3x3 m.
my cannas grow in 1x1 m only. lots of big room air.
Humidy cant be controlled at all.-
PICTURE NEXT

THANX 2 ALL peacve

jrelax is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2018, 09:19 PM #2
Switcher56

Switcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud of
With my most humble advice... Get yourself a tent to control your environment. It will be a lot easier to control than trying to control and open 10ft x 10ft space! If you are only growing "personal" medicine a 3x3x6 foot (100x100x200 cm) tent is more that adequate.
Switcher56 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2018, 09:33 PM #3
jrelax

jrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switcher56 View Post
With my most humble advice... Get yourself a tent to control your environment. It will be a lot easier to control than trying to control and open 10ft x 10ft space! If you are only growing "personal" medicine a 3x3x6 foot (100x100x200 cm) tent is more that adequate.

Hey

Yes this is true.

In my tent i was wery succefull.

120X120 600hps i make 300g dry at my first grow.
roots was almost pure white

Now in open room it goes real bad.

I will fix my 120x120 tent again.
Buid it upp and let them go in there then.

I must do it now i think.

THAnx for advice that
jrelax is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2018, 09:35 PM #4
jrelax

hmmm, anyway ok i do it in my old tent now.

Is my first potting idea and second potting ok ?

watering ok maybe also?

What do i need change you think or know ?

PEACE
jrelax is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2018, 11:28 PM #5
Switcher56

Switcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrelax View Post
hmmm, anyway ok i do it in my old tent now.

Is my first potting idea and second potting ok ?

watering ok maybe also?

What do i need change you think or know ?

PEACE
Inmy humble opinion you need to keep things simple until you dial them in. Would I use that combo? No. I use 3gal fabric pots with HP Promix augmented with 25% perlite.

In the beginning I simply spritz the plants (read soil) right up until they get potted to the 3gal pots where, they will then receive 1/2l of water when watered and 1/2l of nutrients when feeding. Your goal is to W D D F D D W. As they grow and your moisture meter will tell you when to augment to 1l (or more, not there yet) per watering/feeding regimen. I like to water my plants when they sit on the line between moist and dry. I am @ week 4 of flower on 3 of them and week 2 for the other 2 (long story). That is where I am at this time around and I know conclusively that this grow will have a good yield. As you, I over watered my 1st grow and didn't dial in my VPD <--- VPD is as important as feeding and watering.

Instead of trying new methods, why don't you do what works for you, and forget the crowd
Switcher56 is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2018, 11:37 PM #6
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
From an organic soil standing, I disagree with pretty much everything in your post. You are looking at this more like hydroponics with organic labeled bottles. Could be a good thread in the soil section, but the organic soil section, is more about amendments, soil building and recycling.

That's not a slam, but you should realize this sub-forum takes a different approach to growing and it's just this side of religious here.

You need to learn to make a base soil that is consistent in the entire container. You need to learn to amend the soil so all you have to do is water.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=263724

Your goals may be different, but I think fundamentally, we are all trying to produce the best possible cannabis we can. The key with organic soil and the entire purpose of it is to allow the plant to be in direct control and to reduce variables that result from human introduced mechanisms.

I suggest you look at the Organics for Beginners sticky and start reading. Go with one of those LC base soil mixes and utilize the fertilizers you have. Even if you simply start with a LC mix and the lime additions to mitigate pH, you'll realize just how much easier a garden can be when the soil and the plant do all the work for you.

dank.Frank
self-justifications catering to the morally
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2018, 12:11 AM #7
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of light
I think you are way overthinking it.
Just get simple balanced organic soil mix. Fill the pot with it. Put Your plant in. Water it. There are a ton of soil recipes on here.
Start the plant in a small pot in a starter mix that isn't too hot, plant it into a bigger pot with a hot mix. Give it nothing but Water. Adjust from there.

Organic it's supposed too be easier.

I should mention that there is allot of bagged soil that comes amended. You won't have to mess with amendments until you reuse that soil in your second run.
CrushnYuba is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2018, 11:43 AM #8
bigbadbiddy

bigbadbiddy is a jewel in the roughbigbadbiddy is a jewel in the roughbigbadbiddy is a jewel in the roughbigbadbiddy is a jewel in the roughbigbadbiddy is a jewel in the roughbigbadbiddy is a jewel in the roughbigbadbiddy is a jewel in the roughbigbadbiddy is a jewel in the rough
If OP is really in Denmark, I would check for locally sourced Kelp meal and Crab Shell meal.

If you can find both, you basically have all you need to get an organic soil going. Peat moss, Perlite and Earthworm Castings can be ordered online if necessary from lots of sources (although a good local worm guy is worth a lot but you can also just start your own worm bin and make your own castings, saves money, little extra work).

The Crab Shell meal could also be replaced by various other amendments.
There are several threads like the organics for beginners sticky in this sub-section of the forum.

The layering you propose in the pics you posted are also not really what "it is about". I don't think that will do much if anything.

When you have an organic soil mix, you don't need to layer anything or consider how much perlite is where in the pot etc.

You just fill the pot with your organic soil mix and plant your seedling in it and you are done. Just watering from now on.

Then you transplant to a bigger pot, when they rooted through your veg pot. The exact size of your vegetative pots and later flower pots, how many times you transplant etc. etc. is all up for debate.
To keep it simple, let's say you veg (vegetate) your plants in 1 gal pots and then plant them to 3 gal pots once rooted through the pot.
I would give them another week or so of veg once in the new pots to get acclimated and then flip the lightcycle to flower.

"Normally" you don't need anything but water in organic soil during flower either. But I have personally made the experience that some top dressing (adding more of the nutrient rich soil mix on top of the pots) during mid flower helps avoid the soil being depleted from this or that nutrient and the plant showing it during late flower. Another alternative would be a compost tea to give a mid-flower nutrient boost.
But this is all optional. You can definitely grow sublime organic herb by just adding water, provided your organic soil mix is "complete".

It is really one of the simplest forms of growing that produces (imho) the best quality bud out there.

The big hurdle is that you need to do the big work in advance. And also have the cost in advance.

But if you source the necessary ingredients to make an organic soil mix and are willing to pay for them, you already did the biggest part of the work.

Mix up the soil, have to let it "cook" (compost is a better word I think) for at least 2 weeks (I have planted after just 1 week before with no ill effects but definitely notice a better performance with my current soil that I let compost for a month before planting in it).
From here on out, you only need to put the soil in the pots, plant your seeds or plants in it and add water. Done

Now since OP has already started, I believe it will be a tall order to source all the necessary ingredients for the soil mix, get them, mix it, let it compost etc.
By then the plants will be growing too large (could be handled by topping and training the plants but then we get a bit more advanced).

So in this situation, I would say get a ready soil mix (Promix or whatever you can get) and use that for this flower run.
This is assuming that bottled nutrients labeled "organic" are already in the posession of OP. Then you can provide the nutrients for flower through the bottled nutrients for this run.

The following run, if organic growing is desired by OP, I would then source the ingredients for the soil mix well in advance, mix up the soil well in advance, letting it compost for a month if possible, and then grow organic from there on out.

The last thing to consider then for organic growing is that after you finish a run in your organic soil, you need to replenish the nutrients that were used up during the flowering of the plants.
You can simply top-dress (adding on top) all the nutrients you originally used for your soil mix (so in my example kelp meal, crab shell meal and earth worm castings). And then you are done.

Alternatively you can also shoot for "no-till" or "living soil" where you should probably still top-dress the used up nutrients but you don't necessary have to (or not as much). You can simply chop up the plants you harvested and throw that on top of your soil. The worms take care of the rest.

There is however much discussion about the container size for this. I have tried to achieve this in 5 gal containers and it doesn't seem to work all too well.
Most growers seem to be of the opinion that one should work with a large bed of soil, 10 gal or upward, instead of individual, smaller pots, for this to really "work".
I currently tend to agree with this but have not made up my mind completely, yet.

Hope this helps, good luck and get well OP
bigbadbiddy is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2018, 06:03 PM #9
Microbeman
The Logical Gardener

Microbeman has disabled reputation
Quote:
You need to learn to make a base soil that is consistent in the entire container
Again, listen to Frank. Whoever began this layers and spikes deal is under-educated in natural growing Keep it simple. Use your locally available materials.

"When the facts change, I change my mind.
What do you do, sir?"
"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone."
~John Maynard Keynes~
Sorry: No questions by PM, check my webpage

Microbeman is offline Quote

Old 12-01-2018, 05:27 PM #10
jrelax

Hi everyone.

You are the most finest people ever.
All members here is so cute and helpfull.
I almost start cry.

This is so helpfull info.

I need natural medicine.
And the best is Cannabis.
Its sick, its illegale here. SICK politicans.

Anyway, goddamn you people here is best all.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU

thanx

i will buy camera soon, i will take pictures then and show also

CANNABIS IS LOVEMAKER. stop war now
jrelax is offline Quote