Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Recs on best portable vape? (Flower-compatible)

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Recs on best portable vape? (Flower-compatible) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-06-2018, 04:27 AM #1
Happy Times

Happy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the rough
Recs on best portable vape? (Flower-compatible)

Hi all

Wondering any recommendations on best portable vape that can work with flower. A buddy likes the Pax a lot. I’d like something less stinky for travel, and for treating my lungs more cleanly too

Thanks in advance!
Happy Times is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2018, 09:50 AM #2
rvansteensel

rvansteensel is on a distinguished road
mighty
rvansteensel is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2018, 04:27 PM #3
Samuel Caldwell

Samuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of light
Have you researched? There are several threads on this exact subject in this section of the forum. Recent discussions. Check them out.

I haven't purchased yet but I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy a Boundless CFX very soon. It looks like it'll fit my needs. (2 of us using it, simple machine, not too expensive, durability, good manufacturer customer service) Lots of nice vapes available, though. Just gotta figure out the best fit for your specific wants/needs.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2018, 04:45 PM #4
NizzyJones

NizzyJones is on a distinguished road
It depends on a bunch of factors. Most important: Price range, tolerance level, and session style (quick hits vs roasting over several minutes). CF X and Mighty are both medium to long session-style vapes.
NizzyJones is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2018, 04:53 PM #5
NizzyJones

Oh and most review sites and youtube reviews are straight garbage. The ones that are trusted in the community (but still sometimes err on the side of being a little too positive) are 420vapezone.com, Sneaky Pete, and TheVapeCritic.

Old 11-07-2018, 10:55 PM #6
BakaTono

BakaTono will become famous soon enoughBakaTono will become famous soon enough
I've been using the Mighty for about 2 years now.
Worth every penny.
BakaTono is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2018, 10:48 PM #7
watts
ohms

watts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to behold
Yeah the Mighty is still the king it seems
watts is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2018, 11:36 PM #8
NizzyJones

Solo II, Firewood 5, and some the butane powered vapes are right up there with it IMO.

Old 11-09-2018, 12:01 AM #9
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud of
I started vaping about a year ago and have spent about 3k buying every vape there is to find the holy grail of vapes.

Like someone above said, it depends what you want and your needs.

Desktop/plug-in vapes for quick hits.... E-nano log vape from Epic Vape
Portable... tough to say. Lots of good choices. Boils down to price and how you dose. Micro dose or macro dose, like me. LOL

Right now, my goto for portable is the Arizer ArGo.

What are your needs and your budget?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 12:22 AM #10
NizzyJones

I like the Underdog or Woodscents better as log vape choices (more stem options, thinner cords) but other than that spot on.