Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Most narcotic strain against insomnia

Thread Title Search
Most narcotic strain against insomnia Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-06-2018, 04:48 AM #1
jrelax

jrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the rough
Most narcotic strain against insomnia

Hi

i have try som different high cbd strains
also normal strong indicas

i have insomnia many years.
My medicine dont bite anymore

i have only grow one plant that got med sleep heavy and pretty quick. It was super narcotic.
Problem it was from a mixpack seeds, dont know name :(

Please suggest me an easy grow super narcotic strain .
i really need sleep

best regards jrelax
jrelax is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-06-2018, 08:51 AM #2
voodoosdaddy

voodoosdaddy will become famous soon enough
Black Domina sensi seeds. It's not as strong as it was back in the day from what I hear, but it's great for muscle spasms and insomnia. Some sativas you can let go a couple of weeks over-ripe and they become very sleep inducing.
voodoosdaddy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:43 AM #3
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
What's up jrelax, I also suffer from insomnia. Mine has been very bad and has kept me awake for days at a time. I've tried many different medications for sleep with nothing helping quite like cannabis has. I started a thread asking a similar question you did and got many replies. It may be of help to you... https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=347010
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:44 AM #4
Gumby's Ganja

Gumby's Ganja is a jewel in the roughGumby's Ganja is a jewel in the roughGumby's Ganja is a jewel in the roughGumby's Ganja is a jewel in the roughGumby's Ganja is a jewel in the roughGumby's Ganja is a jewel in the rough
Biker Kush from Karma Genetics can put people to sleep. My tolerance is pretty high, and this is the only one I trust to help me sleep in emergencies. It also doubles as a magnificent smoke. My favorite is to take it in a one gram joint with a gram's worth of freshly pressed rosin (of Biker Kush of course) wiped on the inside of the paper. Nighty-night

Come to think of it, I give my insomnia patient this one. I often forget about that because half an ounce for a light smoker has been lasting for a good 9 months now lol. All he needs is a one-hitter dose and he's resting like the dead. I'm actually writing this as I'm waiting for the Biker Kush rosin I'm vaping to put me asleep.

Best of luck, I've seen first hand what this disorder can do. I hope you get your life back as quickly as is possible.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171231_212219.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	468286
Gumby's Ganja is offline Quote

Old 09-06-2018, 02:09 PM #5
seeded

seeded is a splendid one to beholdseeded is a splendid one to beholdseeded is a splendid one to beholdseeded is a splendid one to beholdseeded is a splendid one to beholdseeded is a splendid one to beholdseeded is a splendid one to beholdseeded is a splendid one to beholdseeded is a splendid one to beholdseeded is a splendid one to beholdseeded is a splendid one to behold
I've tried quite a lot of strains, something around 150 not including siblings, F2s, etc. and average about 4-5 hours of sleep a night. From my experience it's not about going to bed high as you'll get conditioned like one of Pavlov's bitches to the herb to get any sleep at all but more about being burned out both physically and mentally. So instead of giving you strain advice what I'm going to recommend is putting in a full day's effort to exhaust your body and then find some weed that burns you out with the comedown. It would honestly be better to put in an equal mental effort to the physical one but if you can't do it get some weed that has a really shitty comedown and quit smoking at least an hour or two before bedtime. Really make it a drawn out process that feels like shit the whole time and the second your head hits the pillow both mind and body will let out a sigh of comfort and release which will have you nodding off in no time at all.

If that doesn't sound too appealing make some cannabutter out of all the shade leaf you can and then make it into cookies or whatever. It'll barely get you high but will definitely bring on a yawning fit and then some.

Oh and as a final recommendation if you vape your weed you can collect up all the vape poo, aka spent material which smells, tastes and looks like shit, and put it in some gel caps. I recommend getting 00 sized caps and a packing machine to help the process along. Those pills will barely get a buzz going unless you take like 8 of them but if you take say 3 or 4 it tends to creep up on you until the high simply feels like going to bed would be the best thing ever. It's almost like couch lock but without the high, without the lock and a bed instead of the couch. That said you absolutely will not dream on them and the quality of sleep is pretty damn shitty to say the least. I've never once woken up from them feeling reinvigorated and ready to take on the day but if you absolutely must get some sleep that night they work wonders for dropping me like a sack of potatoes.

Good luck and I hope you get the night of sleep you need and deserve.
seeded is offline Quote

Old 09-06-2018, 04:13 PM #6
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
20+mgCBD pills

Any strong BLD crossed to Bodhi's 88G13/HP.

Forum Cookies & crosses

Chem D & crosses

Chem91 & crosses

Stardawg & crosses

I think I suffer from Dysomnia and these have worked for me when I need sleep and when I don't.
MJPassion is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-06-2018, 04:20 PM #7
rolandomota

rolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to all
Peanut butter herijuana from lucky 13 seeds
rolandomota is offline Quote

Old 09-06-2018, 04:29 PM #8
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
I've had recent good results from Blueberry Headband.

I remember a few years ago I was surprised that a G13 combination, G13 x Hashplant x G13 x Cinderella, created not just a strong buzz but also ... if I smoked it at night, 1/2 hour later, I'd fall asleep.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 09-06-2018, 04:33 PM #9
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant future
About once or twice a month I have a hard time sleeping for a few nights. Figured out it helps to eat some LSD and stay up all night listening to music or getting stuff done in the garden. Next week or so I sleep so well.

As for strains.... Not into the sleepy ones. Querkle has knocked me out. Grand daddy purps usually makes me sleepy. Tried a back of black domina and could not stand it. About half hour after smoking I could feel sadness wash over me and the days was just crap after that.
bigtacofarmer is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-06-2018, 04:57 PM #10
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
About once or twice a month I have a hard time sleeping for a few nights. Figured out it helps to eat some LSD and stay up all night listening to music or getting stuff done in the garden. Next week or so I sleep so well.

As for strains.... Not into the sleepy ones. Querkle has knocked me out. Grand daddy purps usually makes me sleepy. Tried a back of black domina and could not stand it. About half hour after smoking I could feel sadness wash over me and the days was just crap after that.
Nice. Reminds me of my days in high school in northern ca...

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.