Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-04-2018, 11:18 PM #4321
Breadwizard

Breadwizard has a spectacular aura aboutBreadwizard has a spectacular aura aboutBreadwizard has a spectacular aura aboutBreadwizard has a spectacular aura about
I'd definitely be getting in line for those types of genetics, right up my alley. I've got some Zapotec (Colombian Santa Marta x Oaxacan gold) and original delicatessen's First Lady (early Mexican selection from Robert C. Clarke) waiting in the wings next year, but I'd ignore both if that zacatecas or Big Sur Holy was within reach.

I've even considered grabbing SAGE or Satori to try and grasp some of that BSHW magic.
Breadwizard is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2018, 03:06 AM #4322
Dave Coulier

Dave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHA KALA View Post
amazing.

Thanks Maha Kala. Its been a blast to grow out another very long flowering variety, especially one that looks as nice as this girl. Got a clone of her already in flowering, as well as another one in veg. Gonna get real acquainted with this girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siever View Post
yo Dave,

Smoke report please!!! I've been always interested in Papua New Guinea flowers.

Siever

Since your so keen on PNG, Ill make sure to share some finished budshots of that girl here. I imagine a few others wouldn't mind either.

Plan on curing the main cola for 1-3 months and sample it at the 1,2,3 month intervals and see how she performs. Early impressions are very good though. I smoked some last night as I was preparing my photos and thread updates, and it was quite difficult to finish my task. The high was very spacey-delirium. I felt like I had taken several sleeping pills, but without the sleepy effects. I was in a delirious state where I would space out constantly. Either lost in thought, or Id lose myself in the music I had playing. Id tune in from wherever I was, make a bit of progress on my posts, or photos, then Id disappear again for a bit. Probably not a day starter that one, but when you need to unwind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermontman View Post
Nice work on the PNG
That takes some great skills to pull off.

Thanks alot Vermontman. Ive drooled over plenty of pictures you've posted, so it means alot coming from you. The plant pictured had only a one gallon container her whole life. Decided to up the ante, and flower the clone of her in a 1/2 gallon container. We will see how that works out for a 150-160 day flowering plant.
Dave Coulier is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2018, 05:11 AM #4323
djimb

djimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by vermontman View Post
Its funny you said that if these work out with any kind of genetic desirable back bone, I was thinking of running that as a homage to Zacatecas line for distribution.
Sign me up! I'd snatch up a pack or two in a second. I already have more seeds than I could grow out in a decade, but a purple zacatecas back cross would move right up near the front of the cue.
djimb is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2018, 07:39 AM #4324
Ncali

Ncali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of light
SSSDH from CSG week 9

More hybrid than pure sativa. It has the turn-on rush of sour d, but puts you in a proper haze after. Smell is lovely haze and lemon. She's our current favorite, I'd put her up against anything for quality, yield is shit though. Needs some dialing in, took us a few grows to figure out how to get her going proper and she needs tons of support in the last 2 weeks flower.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181204_211307.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	478816
> https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post8135427

ACE Golden Tigers & haze for days!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post8157739

Ncali is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2018, 02:45 PM #4325
JohnnyChicago

JohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaProtecta View Post
The opposition party here to the political leadership now has marijuana legalization on the table..it's a big part of our culture so think it will happen in the future.

It's still not official, but few days ago our government has announced they decided to legalise recreational cannabis!!

2014 pic, Seedsman Original Haze
This pheno looked like Sam's Original Haze mother and was the best in terms of taste and high, but mislabeled her and lost her.
But made seeds and sent samples for dna testing.

JohnnyChicago is offline Quote

23 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:43 PM #4326
therevverend

therevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud of
Seedsman sold me some Afghani #1 seeds but the seeds definitely weren't Afghani #1. They were suppose to finish by the middle of September, didn't start to flower until the end of September. Never thought I'd be harvesting outdoor in December this far north.

Smell is trademark long flowering sativa, overripe tropical fruit. She's been sopping wet for the last two months, there was a big chunk of mold near the top infecting a couple flowers. The resin glands are small and not very sticky. The storm damage is obvious, the yield will be small and leafy. She's been consistently 12-0 degrees C for the last month and a half.

The ground is frozen solid but she's getting her first sun in a couple weeks. I've started taking her down probably finish before the rain starts up again. Surprised she isn't showing ill effects from the frost yet. I'd say her ability to weather the cold and wet is impressive but she isn't in the best of shape. Wish I'd had room to move her indoors in October.

Any guesses as to where she's from? The purple may be cold activated she could be green in her natural environment. My friend who knows his Thai stick said Thai. Sounds about right I'm thinking SE Asian from the smell and leafy flowers. I suppose Indian is a possibility.
therevverend is offline Quote

19 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 02:38 AM #4327
Leocadius

Leocadius is a jewel in the roughLeocadius is a jewel in the roughLeocadius is a jewel in the roughLeocadius is a jewel in the roughLeocadius is a jewel in the roughLeocadius is a jewel in the roughLeocadius is a jewel in the roughLeocadius is a jewel in the rough
Chemdog x Destroyer

Zamal GN

Zamal Vibes Collective F3 and F6
Leocadius is offline Quote

21 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:56 PM #4328
vermontman

vermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by therevverend View Post
Seedsman sold me some Afghani #1 seeds but the seeds definitely weren't Afghani #1. They were suppose to finish by the middle of September, didn't start to flower until the end of September. Never thought I'd be harvesting outdoor in December this far north.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Smell is trademark long flowering sativa, overripe tropical fruit. She's been sopping wet for the last two months, there was a big chunk of mold near the top infecting a couple flowers. The resin glands are small and not very sticky. The storm damage is obvious, the yield will be small and leafy. She's been consistently 12-0 degrees C for the last month and a half.

The ground is frozen solid but she's getting her first sun in a couple weeks. I've started taking her down probably finish before the rain starts up again. Surprised she isn't showing ill effects from the frost yet. I'd say her ability to weather the cold and wet is impressive but she isn't in the best of shape. Wish I'd had room to move her indoors in October.

Any guesses as to where she's from? The purple may be cold activated she could be green in her natural environment. My friend who knows his Thai stick said Thai. Sounds about right I'm thinking SE Asian from the smell and leafy flowers. I suppose Indian is a possibility.

I would guess by the shape of the Calyx and the overall appearance of the plant and time frame of bud formation, I would guess heavy on the Mexican Sativa side.
vermontman is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 10:02 PM #4329
willydread

willydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by therevverend View Post

View Image

View Image

View Image

Maybe its Mama thai with wrong label..... But for sure its a beauty plant!
willydread is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:11 PM #4330
MadMac

MadMac has much to be proud ofMadMac has much to be proud ofMadMac has much to be proud ofMadMac has much to be proud ofMadMac has much to be proud ofMadMac has much to be proud ofMadMac has much to be proud ofMadMac has much to be proud ofMadMac has much to be proud ofMadMac has much to be proud ofMadMac has much to be proud of
MadMac has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Thumbs up Monkey Haze

hello,
here my Monkey Haze...
after first testing... real underrated strain...
love the purple/blue too :-)
cut's went just into the flower room ...
need more of this for the summer next year !
uplifting activity weed...
great hazy smell huge bag appeal

Monkey Haze

@JohnnyChicago
duhhh what a great haze pheno... hope you find her back in the seeds you've made!

@Leocadius
would love to haze a cut of the Zamal GN ;-)

get hazed ;-)
M.
MadMac is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.