Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Greenpoint Seeds
Greenpoint Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2018, 07:13 AM #1181
TreLo

TreLo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerpeneTerpene View Post
Thatís a sweet deal. Iím going to run these indoors after my environment is locked in again.
I decided to ditch the Eagle Scout idea because the low yields, definitely make a grow journal tho because theirs not enough on Eagle Scout
TreLo is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 09:58 AM #1182
Guy Brush

Guy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreLo View Post
What problem do you have? Mine is so simple all I need is a yes or no.
I went crazy over the weekend auctions and won half the catalog. While at it I asked over email on sunday if I can collect all these items for one single shipping. He mailed back a simple 'yes' but didn't give me the whole package price and a postal address for the money. I asked 2 times for the complete price and address on monday and tuesday and nothing happened.
Guy Brush is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 12:16 PM #1183
Americangrower

Americangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Brush View Post
I went crazy over the weekend auctions and won half the catalog. While at it I asked over email on sunday if I can collect all these items for one single shipping. He mailed back a simple 'yes' but didn't give me the whole package price and a postal address for the money. I asked 2 times for the complete price and address on monday and tuesday and nothing happened.
you already have the price if you won auctions just total them up and pay all at once. Gu will send them in 1 pkg but you still pay shipping per each time you hit purchase.

then again you could have used code ICMAG before hitting place order and shipping would have been free

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 02:25 PM #1184
Guy Brush

Guy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americangrower View Post
you already have the price if you won auctions just total them up and pay all at once. Gu will send them in 1 pkg but you still pay shipping per each time you hit purchase.

then again you could have used code ICMAG before hitting place order and shipping would have been free
I didn't know about the code and I am not sure if it applied to outside US delivery. The other thing is, I wont pay 10 times the delivery price of $13. That's why and for no other reason I have been asking to send them in one package. Otherwise the question wouldn't have made sense, would it? In his reply he could have warned me of the extra costs with every order, seeing I am a newbie to his site. He also could still just answer my questions. I think now he made a decision and I'm fine with it.

Last edited by Guy Brush; 12-06-2018 at 03:11 PM..
Guy Brush is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:30 PM #1185
TreLo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Brush View Post
I didn't know about the code and I am not sure if it applied to outside US delivery. The other thing is, I wont pay 10 times the delivery price of $13. That's why and for no other reason I have been asking to send them in one package. Otherwise the question wouldn't have made sense, would it? In his reply he could have warned me of the extra costs with every order, seeing I am a newbie to his site. He also could still just answer my questions. I think now he made a decision and I'm fine with it.
For the US shipping is $5 and I think thatís why heís able to offer the discount code, I donít think it applies to UK/European orders. Maybe Canada is included but Iím not entirely sure. Thatís just my thoughts on it lol
TreLo is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 06:45 PM #1186
knuckles

knuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
For the US shipping is $5 and I think thatís why heís able to offer the discount code, I donít think it applies to UK/European orders. Maybe Canada is included but Iím not entirely sure. Thatís just my thoughts on it lol
Iíve ordered from Canada several times,I think itís $20.00 for shipping.
knuckles is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 06:51 PM #1187
TreLo

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckles View Post
Iíve ordered from Canada several times,I think itís $20.00 for shipping.
Is the ICMAG discount valid in Canada? If it is then itís a pretty damn good discount code lol
TreLo is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 06:59 PM #1188
knuckles

knuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Is the ICMAG discount valid in Canada? If it is then itís a pretty damn good discount code lol
I am not sure if it is valid here in Canada,I havenít made an order lately as I have 30 packs of greenpoint seeds already.
knuckles is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 07:46 PM #1189
Goats

Goats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to all
yes, the free shipping code will work for canadians. the ic code also stacks with the RIU code (rollitup) which i believe gives you 10% off.
Goats is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:30 PM #1190
TreLo

GU~ emailed me back, everything is straightened out, he is going to give me store credit. Shouts out to him, I’m super happy rn
TreLo is offline Quote