You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > ALL ABOUT BONSAI MOMS/MUMS

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
ALL ABOUT BONSAI MOMS/MUMS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-25-2018, 12:07 PM #641
Satta

Satta has a spectacular aura aboutSatta has a spectacular aura aboutSatta has a spectacular aura aboutSatta has a spectacular aura aboutSatta has a spectacular aura about
+1
Satta is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2018, 01:51 AM #642
stewart169

stewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of light
I had seen this last year but wasn’t ready to take the plunge to do clones and moms. Now I am I had a heck of time finding this again because I got hung up looking in the propigation area. Need a sticky link over in that one as well maybe if the mods agree.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2018, 02:39 AM #643
White Beard

White Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud of
White Beard is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:15 PM #644
White Beard

White Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud of
I’m still working my way through, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnypotseed View Post
im also having problems finding square pots. ive looked all over saturday tryin to find them. even the local nursury didnt have them. im currently using plastic coffee cans and im afraid that when i rootprune it will be hell comeing out the pot.
They’re called bedding pots, nurseries use them. I’m sure someone else will have mentioned, but here’s a link:

https://www.amazon.com/Gage-Durapot-.../dp/B00VZHKXMC

Old 12-07-2018, 12:00 AM #645
White Beard

Old 12-07-2018, 12:12 AM #646
stewart169

stewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Beard View Post
They’re called bedding pots, nurseries use them. I’m sure someone else will have mentioned, but here’s a link:

https://www.amazon.com/Gage-Durapot-.../dp/B00VZHKXMC
Support a family owned business that’s NOT amazon.
I just stocked up on several sizes from small to 6” and they are made to be reused.
Discrete shipping as well.
https://https://growershouse.com/premium-square-black-plastic-pots-container
stewart169 is online now Quote

Old 12-07-2018, 12:24 AM #647
White Beard

Still catching up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coopdevillan View Post
How do others like myself create these PDF files of web pages ?
At the top of the message list is a drop-down menu “Thread Tools”; click that, and the first item is “Show printable version”; click that, and you’ll be taken to a printable B&W concatenation of the entire thread, minus all the per-page cruft.

You can print it to a pdf file, or your browser may have a ‘Save as PDF’ option.

Easy, and nothing special needed.

Last edited by White Beard; 12-11-2018 at 07:05 AM.. Reason: The previous editors have been sacked...

Old 12-11-2018, 08:10 PM #648
White Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart169 View Post
I just stocked up on several sizes from small to 6” and they are made to be reused.
Discrete shipping as well.
https://https://growershouse.com/premium-square-black-plastic-pots-container
Excellent point, the link was meant for quick familiarity. I buy everything I can from local nurseries, etc.

Old 12-11-2018, 09:30 PM #649
beta

beta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart169 View Post
Make sure they pay their employees a living wage first, though - If they don't pay the local folks they employ that make their business possible at least $15/hr, why should you care that they're 'local'?
beta is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.