Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > NEW STOCK.....

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds for Gypsy Nirvana's Collection
NEW STOCK..... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2018, 09:38 PM #271
Creeperpark

Creeperpark will become famous soon enoughCreeperpark will become famous soon enough
Mandala ships to usa! I don't know where you heard that. I have had many, many seeds sent to usa
Creeperpark is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2018, 03:34 AM #272
rolandomota

rolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to all
Well they ignored all my orders so I said fuck it I guess they don't send to usa
rolandomota is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2018, 03:53 AM #273
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandomota View Post
Well they ignored all my orders so I said fuck it I guess they don't send to usa
I received mine in usa.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

Old 12-09-2018, 12:52 PM #274
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
Says down for maintenance since yesterday.
Hi mate yes we are having some problems with our server , trying to rectify it as soon as poss, hopefully be back up by Monday ,..

Old 12-09-2018, 12:52 PM #275
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandomota View Post
We ship to USA no problems,.

Old 12-11-2018, 03:26 PM #276
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANIKZ View Post
We Have some Auctions running on our new seedbay set up , https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/...edbay/auction/ we are still testing a few things so bare with ,Vendors will be introduced slowly for now,.. But the long awaited seedbay is back hope you enjoy folks,..
Really looking forward to this.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote