Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > what is the average time till the order ships?

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
what is the average time till the order ships? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2018, 05:44 PM #11
figment58

figment58 is on a distinguished road
Ok J. Thanks a lot for following up. It's appreciated. I got the email saying the order is a go.
Figment
figment58 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:02 PM #12
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment58 View Post
Ok J. Thanks a lot for following up. It's appreciated. I got the email saying the order is a go.
Figment
Thanks but this time I have not done anything, just I confirmed the info from the support team. They are always managing everything related to Seedsman, not just incidents, so they receive all sorts of varied questions, you can not imagine what people can get to ask, from the most obvious to the most outlandish. In addition to all the incidents that usually come, from problems with payments, confusions of new customers, shipping problems due to special situations (currently strikes in Canada), and sometimes our human error. All this means that sometimes the answer can not be as fast as we would like. Making some customers impatient and open a 2nd or 3rd ticket .. which is dramatically increasing the global questions to answer. And November has been the maximum madness with the two unbeatable offers of Halloween and Black Friday, to this add the incidences for ALL the CANADA orders due to their strikes. And well, just say that in Seedsman we work to give the best service at the best price .. and we are proud to do it!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 08:46 PM #13
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
And well, just say that in Seedsman we work to give the best service at the best price .. and we are proud to do it!!
You're doing pretty well

P

Paddi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2018, 06:23 PM #14
pangolin

pangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nice
Two weeks and counting (10 working days if you like) from order paid, no communication on this delay and no reply from 'customer service'...

Expected better from past experience.

Not a happy customer.
pangolin is offline Quote

Old 12-14-2018, 06:38 PM #15
jrelax

jrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the rough
Please dont share ship ID open here.
We need safety. Many of uss

We dont want know sender or receiver
ERASE ALL THIS PLEASE

we need safety , not all have this legal.

I know you are going feed birds with this seeds anyway

Dont stop the party.
We know post takes couple DAYS extra times when a company has party prices.

You understund this please
Dont send ID,s this is sick only

also VENDORS

hAve a message WE GOT SUPERB LOTS ORDERS WHEN WE HAVE BLACKFRIDAY bla bla,

we work best, 2days more maybe, please
thanx

Anyway PEACE

Dont share it please

Vendors must have secret also.
Take this in PM or email better

I want this run smooth for all only

Old 12-14-2018, 08:17 PM #16
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by pangolin View Post
Two weeks and counting (10 working days if you like) from order paid, no communication on this delay and no reply from 'customer service'...

Expected better from past experience.

Not a happy customer.
Hi pangolin, you talking about? waiting to get sent or get received? thanks!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 12-14-2018, 08:21 PM #17
pangolin

pangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nice
Hi J

I am waiting for the order to be sent. It was marked as 'paid' two weeks ago.

Old 12-14-2018, 08:30 PM #18
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pangolin View Post
Hi J

I am waiting for the order to be sent. It was marked as 'paid' two weeks ago.
Ok, sorry to hear, please PMme, and going to see what happening.. Thanks!!
J TricH is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2018, 08:56 PM #19
pangolin

Thank you for the reply J

PM sent.

Old 12-14-2018, 09:21 PM #20
jrelax

jrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the rough
please dont show alll ok