Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Does seedbay still exist?

Thread Title Search
Does seedbay still exist? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-01-2018, 12:55 AM #21
DeezyH

DeezyH has a spectacular aura aboutDeezyH has a spectacular aura aboutDeezyH has a spectacular aura aboutDeezyH has a spectacular aura about
Nice can't wait to see what pops up on there!
DeezyH is offline Quote

Old 12-01-2018, 01:20 AM #22
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Hey guys sorry for the delay with the bay But got wind today it will be going live end of next week and will only be available for us as a vendor for the first few days for testing,... BUT I will be trying to upload all server fund stock and interesting seeds iv kept back from the boutique for auction, so hopefully good times a head it’s been a ball ache getting this auction site up an available for us and you guys so I hope it all goes well and hope to see everyone interested and getting themselves set up as vendors and selling and auctioning seeds for the masses , here’s to good times ahead..

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:59 PM #23
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
We Have some Auctions running on our new seedbay set up , https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/...egory/seedbay/ we are still testing a few things so bare with ,Vendors will be introduced slowly for now,.. But the long awaited seedbay is back hope you enjoy folks,..

Last edited by PANIKZ; 12-07-2018 at 12:01 AM..
PANIKZ is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:01 PM #24
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud of
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
awesome news

luposolitario: when the devil caresses you wants something

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is online now Quote

Old 12-07-2018, 01:01 AM #25
Guy Brush

Guy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of light
Needs a bigger announcement

Will there be subfolders/categories for every breeder?
Guy Brush is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2018, 01:14 AM #26
Americangrower

Americangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond repute
nice but how do you change it to us dollars?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2018, 01:18 AM #27
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
We are in testing currently - so are trying to make sure we un-leash a sensible and easily operable beast upon you all in the new Seedbay - quite soon. The user/shop interface is all important - and of course its functionality and ease of use has been taking into consideration - so it should not be long now - hopefully just a few more days - if all goes remarkably well.

Then we can start to populate the market with new vendors and seeds - The vendors having their own shops to look after on the site,

Here is the opening announcement I have prepared for the new site:

Hello, – good evening and welcome to the new SeedBay! - It has been a few months now since the older incarnation of Seedbay was taken offline since it needed a new face lift – to keep up with modern times - We have made many changes to the function and options upon this new site – to make it much more user friendly – in this day and age. SeedBay – is here as a service to the ever growing, cannabis community and industry worldwide, a place where legal cannabis products can be bought – sold – gifted – and auctioned throughout our currently burgeoning community – whether they be seeds, vaporizers, stash boxes, grinders, apparel – any of which can be sold at auction – or as ‘Buy-Now’s’ – either by ourselves or the many other retailers, wholesalers, traders or collectors, or just someone who wants to buy a present for an uncle’s birthday – basically anyone who might be interested in, and use the site to buy from – or even to sell thru - legal cannabis products, –

Question: Can I sell a chaise-lounge on Seedbay that a stoned rock star once fell asleep on in the 70’s? – lol –

Answer : I don’t see why the f**k not! – but we ain’t exactly Sotheby’s! –

I do hope that your experience of Seedbay is a fruitful and enjoyable one –
- All the very best & the fondest of regards.

Gypsy Nirvana

Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 12-07-2018 at 02:28 PM..
Gypsy Nirvana is online now Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:26 AM #28
Guy Brush

Guy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Brush View Post
Will there be subfolders/categories for every breeder?
I meant for the user to search in...u can't have all offerings on one page. But you're still testing, so I'll be patient.
Guy Brush is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2018, 01:32 AM #29
PANIKZ
Vendor

Quote:
I meant for the user to search in...u can't have all offerings on one page. But you're still testing, so I'll be patient.
Yes there will be store dedicated to vendors , and category's

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:26 AM #30
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
We hope to encourage many breeders and traders of other products to set up their own stores on the site - which does have the facility to do this - it should help quite a few up and coming companies to get a leg on the first rung of the legal cannabis business ladder - so helping to develop that side of things - in effect a market place for new canna-business - on the internet.

As the site gets populated - there will be more to search for.- its early days - just need to test it thoroughly first.

Quote:

2 members found this post helpful.