Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Pets and Animals > My dogs. Which ones are yours? [Share your Photos]

Thread Title Search
My dogs. Which ones are yours? [Share your Photos] Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2018, 03:57 PM #61
Cool Moe

Cool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Moe is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-01-2018, 04:23 PM #62
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-01-2018, 05:16 PM #63
superx

superx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pack of mutts.. Is that the parents and two siblings?

I see the cheeky one is sticking his tongue out at the camera.

Pretty looking boxer...

After my last two bull breeds passed away i told myself never again will i have another dog. Was like losing two members of my family.
superx is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:09 PM #64
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Yeah man - its hard to get over your friends passing on - and that makes me feel kinda twisted - because if I had my way - I would have created dogs to have a life span as long as ours....

My pack above are all now gone but never forgotten - probably 10 years ago that pic was taken - but this is good therapy for us to post their images in remembrance of the loyalty and love and security while they lived - and a whole lot of fun training them and watching them grow.

The boxer was a runt - but he grew to handle the bigger dogs - we had a brother and sister Rott - and the brother (Zack) made 3 litters with the little doberman bitch (Pow)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by superx View Post
Nice pack of mutts.. Is that the parents and two siblings?

I see the cheeky one is sticking his tongue out at the camera.

Pretty looking boxer...

After my last two bull breeds passed away i told myself never again will i have another dog. Was like losing two members of my family.

Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 11-07-2018 at 02:16 PM..
Gypsy Nirvana is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2018, 09:51 PM #65
kokomarin

kokomarin is a jewel in the roughkokomarin is a jewel in the roughkokomarin is a jewel in the roughkokomarin is a jewel in the roughkokomarin is a jewel in the roughkokomarin is a jewel in the rough
kokomarin is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2018, 04:13 PM #66
rolandomota

rolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to all
Hey what's my dog doing in your house?
rolandomota is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2018, 10:24 AM #67
rod58

rod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond repute
now wouldn't it be a sad old world if we never had dogs !
i've been camping out for a while and come late afternoon and i settle back with my favorite beverage , the black mole comes in with a vengeance ..
maybe she thinks i drink and smoke too much and she's trying to help me ! either way , sometimes she sinks the teeth in a bit far ..
rod58 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:28 PM #68
AirAdam28

AirAdam28 is on a distinguished road
Wow those are some amazing pictures! I have a westie, she is so spoiled! (My family to blame not me!)
AirAdam28 is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 05:05 PM #69
944s2

944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute
Click image for larger version

Name:	0CF1D0F2-8722-4B1A-9E3F-D7B1CED34EE1.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	478906
Our five month old labrador
So very intelligent
944s2 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 05:53 PM #70
superx

superx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 944s2 View Post
Attachment 478906
Our five month old labrador
So very intelligent

Handsome chap, he/she will have you walked of your feet. Plenty of exercise will be in order.
superx is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.