Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > 100% ORGANIC new grow tips and help. Do i start right?

Thread Title Search
100% ORGANIC new grow tips and help. Do i start right? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-03-2018, 08:56 AM #11
Predjee

Predjee is on a distinguished road
Hey JRelax,

I am in the same situation as you, i am a cancer patient and growing under illegal conditions.

I havent read trough your whole post, so maybe it's already been said.

Did you already set up your tent?
Your envirourment is important and get that under control.

I to am growing illegal and always stressed out. So get your tent up and then get your defensives set up.

That means get an premium a grade filter to filter out all the smell.
Use at least (if you use 600watt hps) 750 m3 filter with blower.

Buy a premium a grade blower that is silent. Invest in a variac controller so it makes no humms.

Use a diamater for your wind chanels as large as possible. To reduce the noice of your wind per m/s.

When you have your defensives set up, relax and focus on the grow.

Now, this is how i grow and i have been getting good results with this for the last 6 years, always yielding at least 0.8 grams the watt of excelent rich full of terpenes smelly hard buds. Sometimes i yield 1 gram a watt, but mostley arround 0.8

If you use 1,20 by 1,20m with 600 HPS.

Build a large pot with wood and pond foil so no watter can leak out. (you can check my IG on how i do it, my name is: 'superhotgenetics'

Make it 1,20 by 1,20 by 0,35 meter.

Fill it up with an all mix soil (heavy fertilized soil) i use a minum of 21 liter per plant, and i plant 25 plants on a space off 1,5 by 1,5 with 1200 watt dimlux light.

Mix 200 grams of mycorrhize fungus per 500 liter of soil.

So now you have a container, with xxxliter of heavy fertilized soil, mixed with mycorrhiza fungus.

Plant your plants. And add another 5 grams of mycorrhiza fungus per plant right next to the roots.

Now water your soil with water. I gave arround 10/15% of total soil (50 liters water on 500 liter soil)

The first 3 weeks you only give water, you give optional a little bit of root stimulater (i use bac bio) and you give bacteria.

Now the bacteria and mycorrhizza will form symbiosis with your plant roots and create life in your soil doing all sorts of benificial things for your plants and roots.

You only give water the first 3 weeks, because your soil is already heavily fertilized.

After 3 weeks i give 10ml per 10liter water of bac bio bloom and extra bacteria.

The last 2 weeks i give nothing more then water and bacteria and some sugar melasse.

you can not do it easier!
I promise you will get class a results with minimum efforts this way.

Then you can start your way up from there, cause this is the most simplistic form of bio/organic growing :P check my IG! believe me it's so simpleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You can get bacteria here!!! Dont use EXPENSIVE brands like bac or whatever for mycorrhiza or bacteria! This is the same at tenth the cost!!!!

https://www.bioplantenvoeding.nl/win...cten/colonize/ <------------- BACTERIA
https://www.intuinen.nl/mest-potgron...rhiza/symbivit <--------------------- MYCORRHIZA

Maybe you can get it in Denmark even cheaper, i dont know! But what i do now is; dont buy those from brands!!

BTW, if you do know a cheaper store in Denmark, please let me know :P And ditch the 600watthps and buy a nice dimlux 1200watt :P Denmark is colddddd, you will be happy with the extra heat :P

And for i forget; you can also add worms to your soil, only then you need to reuse it after the cycle, and i find these slimey creatures discusting :') :') so i dont use them (dont want them crawling out of my tent into my house )

Last edited by Predjee; 12-03-2018 at 09:19 AM..
Predjee is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2018, 05:59 PM #12
jrelax

jrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the rough
Predjee wow, nice helpfull stuff you wrote.
Thank you so much.

I need read your post couple times more so all stays in the brain.

Yes i need Relax more i know that, its not nice do illegal stuff.
To be honest, i must have right medicate naturally. This is my choice. My body.
I do the right thing, the politicans are doing wrong here. Not me.
Im just medicate natural, i grow it my self , i dont sell, or buy .
Its for me only.

You are right, fix the tent fast, make a good medical grow and relax.
Iam doing my best.

Thanks for yours nice peptalk and all helping.

i do it with 600w hps , i need better reflektor. My HPS is nice Philips digital adjustable.
Reflektor is cheap shit, i will change that.

And also upgrade my airsystem. Now i have 350 m3 , i want atleast 500 m3
700-800 i think it will be soon, adjustable as you say.

I show my photo taken today my little babies , cheap Seedsman seeds, new 2018 genetics.
I like them.

Need put them in tent with more light now, and after that transplant them to bigger pots.
They need stronger light now.
These are about 7days old now. They look pretty good?

I wish i could have little more perlite on the top maybe, these are 13cm smal pots
pic:

wormcastling i use biobizz, there is GK lava worms also i maybe want try.

And the mychorzia i try this also again.
My best grow before was with mychorzia , without it was big difference in rootsystem

I am moving to tent in less than 24h .

now i need eat, i write more later

thanx so much

Last edited by jrelax; 12-03-2018 at 06:11 PM..
jrelax is offline Quote

Old 12-03-2018, 06:47 PM #13
jrelax

jrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the rough
4 different strains of them
I like them sofar, Germratio was good.
They look good for me right now, 2 little light right now only i run them with budget 60w now.
They need 250w right now. I have it in my tent ready soon for them
then 400w
and last weeks 600w

i will write more later , food now
jrelax is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2018, 09:00 PM #14
jrelax

day after:
Now they have double the size in just 24hours. Height is same, its the leaves that has double the size wide.
This is Amazing.
Im so happy, this grow will be good i think now.

After reading alot here, and all tips from all of you , i now know alot more how to grow my medicine now.
Im taking it easy also with watering for first time. I always overwatered before.
Today i use about half the water only, and its perfekt

I also got now Syringes so i got right amount nutrients, before i eyeball it. And it was crazy i see now.
The color is much more lighter with right amounts in my mixes now.
I believe i had 2-3 times to much nutrients before eye balling the mixes, they was so dark before. Totally stupid i was.
Better learn it late than never anyway

I feel this is going to be good now.
I feel lots more safe now growing.
You all help me so much. This new succes i see and feel is thanx to this great Forum.
IC MAG and all members here ROCKS
I absolute love this forum and all members. LOVE !

My old camera is not good, gonna buy new soon.
I will anyway take new picture tomorrow with my old cam.
I want show the size difference.

They change alot in size now. They grow wery powerfull now, and the green color is awsome too.
I did check the roots in one of them also, i know its not good do that before transplant, , anyway i needed do that, i was so curious, and YES they was big roots, and pure white also, like expert grow.
Goddamn i feel good now

Thanx again , and again, and again for all help you nice people here

New pictures coming, im so proud , finally it starts get good for me i think now..... i must show you all how much they have grown allready in this little time . Its Amazing

I feel that i almost need to dance , i feel so good now LOL
jrelax is offline Quote

Old 12-05-2018, 03:03 PM #15
jrelax

hi all again

they have tripple size now

pic:
maybe hard see

little pots is 13cm, these are wide as that already, they are huge in this short time.
Camera dont make that effect, me self see them grow alot everytime i look at them, this is amazing

i wish i have more perlite on the top, there is no layer almost above the coco plug. Next time little less dirt in start, and more perlite on the top, so they self support up
You can see one there needs support because of that.

Next time coco plugs go 1-2 cm deeper, and litte more perlite on the top

some one of them needed bigger pots, 3 litre now.

They go to tent now very soon.
They need more light

Last edited by jrelax; 12-05-2018 at 04:42 PM..
jrelax is offline Quote

Old 12-05-2018, 06:31 PM #16
jrelax

After couple hours.

I dont need that support thing anymore, i removed it .
I dit spray that plant with seaweed, it works.
That one stays sharpest now right up just after couple hours.
The weakest was best after seaweed shower.

Now i will give the others that too.
AMAZING

I also got couple more older plants under strong light , and they do it really good now. The stems is very thick, so fat, so nice, i promice when i show them here
even professonal growers say WOW.
I will show them too.
They are about 30cm high, 40-50 wide, goddamn i love them, the stems are so fat , almost 1cm already atleaset and they are young still. These will be fat about 2.5 -3cm if they stay healthy
Right now my growing is Amazing.
Thanks to this forum and all yours help.

i will stop repeat this treath now.

Next time i make growbook in right forum session
im happy now

LOVE TO ALL

Last edited by jrelax; 12-05-2018 at 06:49 PM..
jrelax is offline Quote

Old 12-05-2018, 08:53 PM #17
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of light
I don't really understand why you would make the top layer perlite, other then to keep the main stem dry. So i wouldn't think an exposed plug would matter. The way i keep my stalk dry its just by making sure the plug is slightly exposed.

There is allot of things about that whole layering thing, that i don't understand though. Usually u want the hot soil at the top instead of the bottom. Three top layer is where the feeder roots are.
CrushnYuba is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:37 PM #18
jrelax

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrushnYuba View Post
I don't really understand why you would make the top layer perlite, other then to keep the main stem dry. So i wouldn't think an exposed plug would matter. The way i keep my stalk dry its just by making sure the plug is slightly exposed.

There is allot of things about that whole layering thing, that i don't understand though. Usually u want the hot soil at the top instead of the bottom. Three top layer is where the feeder roots are.
HI

to be honest i dont know either, this was a crazy idea i found out today.

1-Topdressing is not easy when doing this way.

2-And also i believe too that cocoplugs should be litte exposed, 1-2mm. So the stem stays dry and the plant got easy access to top air , righ ?

Today i transplantet 3 of these small 1 litre to 3litres without perlite toplayer.
These will be nice topdress.

I will keep going on without perlite on the top.
Now the plugs are soon exposed, fresh dirt is there a little, it will sink in couple days i know, otherwise i can gently adjust that

3-bETTER HAVE MORE Dirt/soil at bottom also i think.?

4-Also money saving YES

There was 4 good reasons why awoid perlite on the top i think or ?

thanx
jrelax is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 09:40 PM #19
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of light
I think you would be better off without it. Perlite also floats away. I would think you would lose it when you hand water. The layering might make it drain weird and different layers dry out faster then others.
I like to plant my plants extra high up so that when i top dress with something bulky the stalk is still exposed. When i top dress, i kind of make a super hot soil mix to sprinkle on. The roots grow into the top dressing and it doesn't cake.
Like if i top dress with chicken manure, I'll mix 70% manure, 30% lava rock and throw that on. If its a meal, ill mix it with compost and lava rock real well before i dump it on. Straight meals just turn into a nasty cake that are hard to break up.
CrushnYuba is offline Quote