Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Recs on best portable vape? (Flower-compatible)

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Recs on best portable vape? (Flower-compatible) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2018, 08:57 PM #21
Swamp Thang

Swamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringodoggie View Post
I started vaping about a year ago and have spent about 3k buying every vape there is to find the holy grail of vapes.

Holy Mackerel ! 3K worth of vapes is one serious collection worthy of the Guinness Book Records. And there I was thinking my collection of 3 vapes earned me bragging rights ha ha.

You could open a vape store of your own, with such an inventory on hand. I frequent an airgun forum, and marvel at the sheer number of air rifles some members of that forum have amassed. One guy has about 30 of them, and I got to wondering how often he ever gets to use them all.

Old 12-03-2018, 12:46 AM #22
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud of
Some people are simply professional consumers. I am one of those people.

Funny, now as I prepare to move, I am selling EVERYTHING I own and whe I arrive at my new destination,. I will begin to buy all over again. LOL

Here is my snare collection.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	snarecolletionebay.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	478672

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2018, 02:06 PM #23
JD-4-2-0

JD-4-2-0 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I don't own a Pax so I can't say.

To be honest, what made me buy the ArGo in the first place was the totally cool belt clip case with extra stems and batteries. LOL

The replaceable batteries are a must for on-the-go. Does the Pax have replaceable batteries?
No replaceable battery on the PAX but will easily last up to 10 sessions.

What exactly do you have in your collection? Interested to know what you have compared the recommendations to as I haven't tried anything from Arizer or the ArGo.
JD-4-2-0 is offline Quote

Old 12-05-2018, 05:32 PM #24
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud of
I am moving so I sold about half my vapes already and still selling the other half.

So far, Arizer is the big winner in portables with me keeping the ArGo and Solo over the Fury2, Splinter, iHeat, Divine Tribe and a couple other dry herb models.

Old 12-06-2018, 06:23 AM #25
Samuel Caldwell

Samuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of light
My VapCap arrived a couple days ago and I'm loving it! It's a similar process to my old one hitter that I've been smoking for years so it feels very familiar. It's amazing how much cleaner the vapor tastes compared to smoke, the ashtray flavor is gone. The high is much cleaner, clearer. It doesn't have that heavy smoky feeling. Combustion free!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:03 AM #26
Ringodoggie

Try an induction heater with the VapCap. I never went back to a lighter after induction.

Old 12-06-2018, 01:04 PM #27
dimodz
Elite StrainCloneHunter

dimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to all
PaX 3

H
ybridsFromHell

dimodz is online now Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 03:49 PM #28
Samuel Caldwell

Samuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Try an induction heater with the VapCap. I never went back to a lighter after induction.
That's definitely on the radar. What'd you get?

Old 12-06-2018, 11:34 PM #29
Ringodoggie

Might better ask... what I DIDN'T get. LOL I had 8 or 9 induction heaters for the Vapcap.

For plug-in, I Like my $50 dental IH. I think it gives the most even roast. I had 3 of Pipe's from fuckcombustion and 2 were bad builds but the Portside Mini I have is very nice for a portable. I don't like the button activation as well as the proximity activation that I have on my dental IH.

I also built a couple myself. Very easy for under $50. Way less if you already have a suitable power supply. The drivers are as little as $4 on Amazon and Ebay.

There are also a couple other portables available. FC has a little more info on that.

The dental heaters have their issues as well. They are not built for the mass of the VapCap so it's not a perfect match, either.

DynaVap is supposed to be coming out with their own but I understand it will be expensive.

If I only had one choice, it would be the dental IH.

Old 12-07-2018, 06:11 AM #30
Samuel Caldwell

Thanks. I'm a bit surprised to hear you say you like the dental IH the best. I guess I'll have to look at that one a bit more closely.

Portside Mini is the primary one I've been looking at but the new Flux Deluxe looks promising. Not interested in DIY. Lucid Customs makes some cool looking wooden home units.