Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > Would ya just look at that.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Would ya just look at that. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2018, 02:01 AM #51
starke

starke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to all
Happy looking roots and impressive fan leaves.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grows: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....343153&page=38 Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow
starke is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-02-2018, 09:04 PM #52
Watchgrassgrow

Watchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura about

Watchgrassgrow is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 01:41 AM #53
Watchgrassgrow

Watchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura about
Struggle.

The struggle is real:

Right around 2 months now. Spent around $1,500 USD on generator fuel so far... 24/7

Got a lot riding on this one. B52 just came in. Hoping to see a root boom. Most days temp is 75 to 80f with 50+ % humidity. Will try to keep humidity down if and when colas get over an inch across to avoid bud rot. The Purple Haze and CBD cure femenized plants are getting pretty massive. Stocks almost an inch across. The big girls are drinking about half gallon a day now. Transpiration is so much that I had to turn a second fan on to move air over the top canopy to avoid PM. A handful of Lady bugs are still crawling/flying around. Have seen zero live thrips.

Plants take up area of a queen size mattress. In the greenhouse is 1500 gallons kept from freezing by 2000watt honda generator exhaust heat. The white shed is the mother in law turned grow room.

Sure hope I can make it through bud on these auto with good quality. The other 3 girls have all been topped and supercropped to create a bush instead of a tree. Im rotating them every few days and tucking big fans.

Peace... WatchGrassGrow

Old 12-06-2018, 02:02 AM #54
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
Wow where you live looks so different from here in Australia. That's some challenging conditions to grow in. I haven't been around much lately and missed this thread. Looks great for your first go. I'm the opposite and have always grown hydro and have issues when I try soil. It's what you're used to I guess.

Old 12-06-2018, 02:27 AM #55
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Looks like Fairplay, at 10,000ft in the Rockies. Off-grid is definitely a challenge and your plants are looking great in spite of it. Shows your skills.

Keep being Awesome!

Old 12-06-2018, 04:39 AM #56
Hydro8

Hydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of light
That's intense with a generator.

Out of curiosity have you ever done the math on charging marine batteries and running lights of them ? I was wondering how much charge time, gas to a battery bank & light time from the battery bank(if it was even possible ?
Hydro8 is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2018, 12:29 PM #57
Watchgrassgrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydro8 View Post
That's intense with a generator.

Out of curiosity have you ever done the math on charging marine batteries and running lights off them ? I was wondering how much charge time, gas to a battery bank & light time from the battery bank(if it was even possible ?

I havn't done the research, but I may try something like this with my wind generator this summer.

Thanks Douglas.Curtis, hydro8, Insomniac_AU,starke, Gazoo31

All 3 autos starting to pop out trichomes, pistils, and calyx's.

Old 12-12-2018, 01:09 AM #58
Watchgrassgrow

Cheese Skunk Hybrid Mother 10 months old

Original Original Glue 4 Mother 10 months old

Roots got so massive on this Blue Cheese fem. I had to transfer from the 3.5 gallon to a 5 gallon bucket. Plants a little droopy after heavy defoliation topping and supercropping to form the short bush Im after. Did this treatment to all Fem plants .

I prefer taking clones from a soil mother over a hydro mom.

Old 12-12-2018, 01:23 AM #59
Watchgrassgrow

MOC Northern Lights Auto

CBD Cure Fem

Freshly supercropped Purple Haze Fem

Blue Cheese Hybrid Fem. This is the plant with largest root mass. Very short squatty plant almost 3 feet wide by 2 feet tall.

Old 12-12-2018, 01:34 AM #60
Watchgrassgrow

This is the most mature top from the Dinafem Critical Cheese Hybrid Auto

and...

Royal Queen Northern Lights Auto. This is the one of 6 plants that was stunted with lagging growth.. Might produce a couple oz.

White Rhino Fem x2

Also have a Obiwan Kush and a few other clones in buckets.