Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > So...what's up today?

Thread Title Search
So...what's up today? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-04-2018, 02:21 AM #361
Mr.Miner

Mr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really nice
St. Phatty, the 'Miner' thing is a reference to a Phish song called "Harry Hood". It should be 'Mr.Minor' but I spelled it incorrectly. Great tune, though.

Today was good. I got to take a half day. Got some leaves and stuff done around the house. Took all my change that I've collected for a few years to the bank, too. Looking forward to seeing the total.
Mr.Miner is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2018, 02:02 PM #362
buzzmobile

buzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putembk View Post
Good morning.

View Image
Decoration Day Photos

The manger set up (Traditional)

The manger set up (Universal)

Merry Solstice!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181201_085443.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	478763 Click image for larger version

Name:	20181201_085504.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	478764 Click image for larger version

Name:	20181201_090520.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	478765 Click image for larger version

Name:	20181201_090538.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	478766
buzzmobile is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2018, 05:13 PM #363
EsterEssence

EsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud of
Gonna get ready for a couple days of rain and possibly snow, we need the water but the older I get the less I like the cold.

Old 12-04-2018, 05:50 PM #364
Putembk

Putembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud of
Morning all. Yep Ester, I can't take the cold or the heat like I used to....speaking of cold the wind is cooking this morning. 25f but with the wind I ain't going out there. Will be down in the garden a lot today anyway.

Have a good one all.
Putembk is offline Quote

Old 12-05-2018, 12:46 AM #365
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzmobile View Post
Decoration Day Photos

The manger set up (Traditional)

Merry Solstice!
What if Mary & Joseph want some pot after her giving birth & all ?

Couldn't you have at least one bud in there ?

Speaking of Solstice, we lose the sun about 6 weeks a year, where I live.

It's like living in Alaska.

The birds start lining up to come indoors at 2 PM - because they think it's sunset.

A 30 Degree day feels like a 40 Degree Day

(Degrees F)
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 12-05-2018, 05:53 AM #366
Putembk

Putembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud of
Evening stoners....
Putembk is offline Quote

Old 12-05-2018, 12:29 PM #367
buzzmobile

buzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Phatty View Post
What if Mary & Joseph want some pot after her giving birth & all ?

Couldn't you have at least one bud in there ?
There are 3 Guys coming from the East and they got fire with them. You're right though. I need to throw a bud or two to Joe to hold him until the Guys arrive.

Six weeks of no sun would have me in a grey quivering heap.
buzzmobile is offline Quote

Old 12-05-2018, 04:52 PM #368
Putembk

Damn Phatty....no sun for six weeks!!!! That is the thing I like least about winter....dark so much plus when the sun is up it is always in your face....

Up and at it early today....lots going on. Gonna go and look into the possibility of joining a private fishing club. Will be looking at some of the leases in the next couple of days. Not cheap to join these clubs so the fishing and quality of the water has to be good and not to far away.

Off to the rodeo.....
Putembk is offline Quote

Old 12-05-2018, 05:05 PM #369
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putembk View Post
Damn Phatty....no sun for six weeks!!!! That is the thing I like least about winter....dark so much plus when the sun is up it is always in your face....
It makes it easier to find the cat when I let him outside, during the few hours of sun on the North side of the property, which gets sun from the South, coming over a ridge that causes the loss of direct sunlight.

Cause the cat - like the birds - is usually over in the sunny area, while there is sun.

Glad Lettuce can survive freezing conditions and no sun.

In earlier years I was more "Navy Seal", would hike up the hill in the rain and shoot Biathlon (3 shots max), then walk down. All that walking would help keep me warm & functional during the 2 months around Dec. 21.

I mostly only get sun when it's above 24 degrees in the sky. That's why I was so obsessed that *.mil website that tells you Sun Altitude (angle) for every 10 minutes of the day.

Now I get in the car and go to Walmart.

A 30 Degree day feels like a 40 Degree Day

(Degrees F)
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 11:48 PM #370
Putembk

Afternoon. Back from a quick trip to the cabin in the mountains. Cold up there. Twelve below 0 the first night there.

Went up to check on some local fishing leases locally. Good thing I did as the one that looked the most interesting turned out to be a turd. Amazing how a website can be so deceiving. Search is back on. The fishing has gone to hell on public lands up there. Overuse and warming water temps have ruined most of the local spots. Best fishing is now on private property. Gonna have to break down and play the "Pay to Play" game....

Got to get unpacked....later
Putembk is offline Quote