You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > R.I.P. Dan's Bud

Thread Title Search
R.I.P. Dan's Bud Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-04-2018, 08:46 PM #111
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

useless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond repute
if you got it, and better than buying some seed or gear, help out DansBud's wife.

https://www.gofundme.com/daniel-fisher-and-family

i never met him but lurked on this forum for years before i joined & totally respected his growing skill, his canna insight, and super personality.

no lie, my flower room set up is to be modeled after Dan's. this is not something i just decided because of the circumstances. my new flower room was on my mind the entire time i sat in jail.

just deleted the PMs we (dan & i) exchanged cause they keep bringing a tear to my eye.

gone but not forgotten.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:09 PM #112
pinkus

pinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to behold
Darlin's net?

Didn't Dan create Darlin's Net? I have not been around much as I get cranky when i see the idiotic stuff that makes up most of the interwebs. Dan was NOT that.

I just wonder if there is not a way to put it to work for Mrs. Dan.
pinkus is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2018, 10:24 PM #113
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkus View Post
Didn't Dan create Darlin's Net? I have not been around much as I get cranky when i see the idiotic stuff that makes up most of the interwebs. Dan was NOT that.

Paladin in MI made Darlins net.
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:18 AM #114
pinkus

pinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to behold
^^^thanks. Like I said, I am not around much.
pinkus is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2018, 03:12 AM #115
TheMan13

TheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkus View Post

There is a Darlin's Net phenotype that Dansbuds held for many a year and that cut is known as "Dansbuds".
TheMan13 is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.