Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Cannabis Business Network > Cannabiz Legal Issues > Help Passing Drug Test

Thread Title Search
Click to Advertise on ICMag
Help Passing Drug Test Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2018, 01:03 AM #31
luciano28

luciano28 is a jewel in the roughluciano28 is a jewel in the roughluciano28 is a jewel in the roughluciano28 is a jewel in the roughluciano28 is a jewel in the roughluciano28 is a jewel in the rough
here is how I do it, get someone else's pee that is clean. Get a cheap $3 knee brace, buy a 30ml to 60l bottle that seals well and squirts(bigger sized clear eyes bottle). Put the pee in the cleaned out and dried bottle. Get in your car and tape the bottle of pee to dashboard where defrost vent is, drive to piss test facility with defrost on 2 or 3(med to med-high, scale to 4). untape the bottle and put it in knee brace in back, if it burns skin behind knee, wait 2-3 minutes to let it cool then put it in knee brace under your pants, walk into facility with no limp, they will have you empty your pockets give you a cup and send you into a restroom, pull bottle out and squirt into cup...voila. I've passed 3 employment drug tests in 2018 with this method. be cool, they are trained to find pee smugglers

girls, get a bottle/container that fits in your hoohaw, my wife used a cigar tube a few years ago.

it's all about temperature with smuggling in piss

Old 12-05-2018, 02:20 AM #32
Hydro8

Hydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of light
Take a step back and think about this.. You want a job the employer says they (or their partners)need to play with your pee Hello, WTF ?/Red Flag.. So they want to do a warrantless search of your most personal thing/yourself your urine and they are sick and twisted enough to pay someone to collect your pee and play with it.

Ok you are a "crazy bitch" and want to play those games. Toss your rights in the trash and let people molest you. Drink lots of water and juice, THC has a half life of like 24-36(something like that) in 3 days you will pass. Eat some vitamins and asparagus before the test so your pee will be yellow and smelly.
Hydro8 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2018, 06:53 PM #33
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
No news is good news....?
mean mr.mustard is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2018, 07:09 PM #34
King Rat

King Rat is just really niceKing Rat is just really niceKing Rat is just really niceKing Rat is just really niceKing Rat is just really niceKing Rat is just really niceKing Rat is just really niceKing Rat is just really niceKing Rat is just really niceKing Rat is just really niceKing Rat is just really nice
yeah i want to know too
King Rat is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2018, 07:16 PM #35
Switcher56

Switcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud of
it'd been 2 weeks!
Switcher56 is online now Quote

Old 12-08-2018, 09:16 PM #36
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
Must have worked.

Maybe that crazy bitch got some work and is busy.
mean mr.mustard is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-09-2018, 11:02 PM #37
GodSaveTheTsar

GodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of light
HI Y'ALL! CRAZY BITCH HERE!

I begin training for work tomorrow, so I passed. For posterity, here is a little more information on what I did:
-Day one: lots of water
-Day two: lots of Powerade & water
-Day three: lots of water, Powerade+SureJell before bed
-Day four: lots of water, Aloe Vera drink, Powerade+SureJell before bed
-Day five: Woke up to Powerade+SureJell, Drank Creatine & Aloe Vera, drank Powerade + SureJell an hour before the test.

*I chose Powerade instead of the recommended Gatorade because Powerade has more vitamins*

This is the main website that guided me, though there were many: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mar...ull-review/amp

Hopefully this helps someone in the future. Keep in mind that just because this worked for me, doesn't mean it will work for you.

Last edited by GodSaveTheTsar; 12-09-2018 at 11:04 PM.. Reason: Posterity
GodSaveTheTsar is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-09-2018, 11:50 PM #38
Steven/nevetS

Steven/nevetS is on a distinguished road
Not sure how they are testing at work these days?
Last time i used "urineluck.com"
Passed two work piss tests & the clincher for me was getting my driving licence back.
Wasnt to sure about using it as it would have been a lab test so i got a test kit & after 3,4&5 weeks i was still testing poitive so took the urineluck tub with me which has temp guage on it but the heat pad that you get with it isnt upto much so upgraded to a name brand.
The only thing the doc said was i taking a lot of vitamins?
Just said i drank loads of health juice with vitamins in it due to the slight off colouring.
Anyway it passed the lab test for dvla.
Only country that has to watch with it is Canada i believe so and it reguarly gets updated as its the calibration fluid for the test machines.
There is most likley other substitutes and other inovative ways by now to keep up.
Steven/nevetS is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2018, 11:53 PM #39
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSaveTheTsar View Post
HI Y'ALL! CRAZY BITCH HERE!
You tricked them.

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2018, 09:17 AM #40
Robinson

Robinson is on a distinguished road
The only sure way to take a drug test is to not take drugs. (c)
But seriously, there are various ways and methods that can help you:
- You can use a large amount of water to try to reduce the concentration of THC metabolites in the urine below the level that can be detected;
- use Detox kits, but for this you have to spend some money, as they say: "you like to ride, love and sleigh to carry";
- You can also try to replace your urine with another one (but due to the current strict rules it is very difficult to crank it, but as an option it can be);
- naturally, drink plenty of water, eat a lot of leafy greens, eat lemon juice, do not eat fast foods and red meat (yes, you have to endure), do various physical exercises, because good exercise can save your body from toxins, it is preferable to perform cardiovascular exercises.
If you use the method of natural detoxification, then you can not only rid the body of toxins, but also throw off a few pounds, double benefit.
I used this method myself, for three days of active training and proper nutrition, it allowed me to take the test.
As a reminder, I use this blog / site: https://thcdetox.biz/story_5.html (not advertising), keep it for yourself, I think more than once it will help you. I did not find more complete information on methods anywhere when it was urgently needed.

Good luck, man. I think you will succeed!
Robinson is offline Quote