What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scrogging newbie in a bind..

T

TreehouseJ

Ever since I got my candy thermometer, I've been a little too heavily medicated for anything other than cartoons and catnaps. Any more forum hopping after all these years seems like torture some days, today being one of them. So, if my questions seem vague or silly or poorly strewn together.. I really am truly sorry. I'll also have to post some pictures once my lights turn on to give you guys a better idea of what is going on..

Anyways. Long story short, I think I may have gotten over zealous with my modular scrogs. My 3x3 screens are about to be jam packed and they still have 5-6 weeks til they will have their turn in the flower room..

Despite having the advantage of countless opportunities, I have never even tried topping or fimming. Thus far, I have been very reluctant to cut my plants, save the bottom 8 inches and nice looking clones. So, needless to say, I'm pretty sure I have been missing out on the full potential of my screens.

Due to my reluctance to train the tops of my plants via pruning, I made an attempt to lst these girls underneath the screen into a sort of bass clef to better cover the screens footprint. Anyways, with 5 weeks left, I'm actually starting to worry about what might happen if I successfully cluster the screen before flower, and that time seems to be rapidly approaching. My intuition is begging me to prune these girls before they suffocate themselves, particularly the inside of the bass clef, but I don't like to let my intuition make judgement calls with my girls anymore. I've been a regular Dr. Death this past year. Photos in.. 2 hours.

T

TreehouseJ

Bertha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 9
T

TreehouseJ

And Rosie. Both clones from a nebula seed I got from herbies.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 8