What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just flushed 4 days ago before starting flower now bottom leaves r curled up help

MacGyverofgrow

Ok I flushed my plants out because they were showing signs of nutrient burn, and I was going to go into flowering which I did. I didn't add any nutrients to the soil after flushing all the others out. I know I was supposed to but since I had mild nutrient burn before the flush. I didn't want to put a bunch of nutrients right back into it. 4 days later I still havent replaced the nutrients and now my leaf tips on the lower and middle of the plants leaf tips are brown and curling up. Some leaves I just touch and they fall right off. I use a 400 watt high pressure sodium keep the temperature around 75-78 the humidity is about 52 my PH is usually around 7. The reason why I'm questioning things is because I have a second plant of a different strain and whenI flushed it. I noticed it was draining well so I decided to transplant it and put it new soil and start the flowerin it with the other 1, but it seems to be showing some of the same signs that the first one is showing. Do I just need to give it some nutes?

MacGyverofgrow

Heres a pic

Attachments

• 20160203_141415.jpg
    20160203_141415.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 8

Mystic Funk

looks to me like it's a ph/magnesium problem. adjust your ph to 6.5 or slightly lower and flush with a mild nutrient solution that has cal/mag in it.

that's what I can tell you with the info given.

what nutrients are you running?
what ppm is it?
how often do you feed?
what's you water like?

you should post a few pics of the whole plant. what kind of nutruents are you using and what do you have a reliable measn of checking ph and ppm or ec? also what kind of soil and is it amended with anything like lime.

mufinman

ph 7, NG! 6 to 5 yes. too much stress on them by way of too much nutes (you don't say), then too little, just before going to bloom. Hermis are not an unusual result. You might be putting in good time after bad.

Latest posts

Latest posts