What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed Choice & Breeder, Help Please!

RuralRoute420

Just getting back into the sport after a 10 year hiatus, and am a little overwhelmed with all the seed choices and breeders out there and was hoping some of you out there may have some input to speed things up. Here's what I'm looking for:

Single-cola structure
Shipped to the U.S. from the U.S.

Would prefer buying through this website since it's always treated me right, so please point me to a reliable breeder and a couple of strains that fit my criteria that you were impressed with. Thanks for any input. :)

coldcanna

Veteran
I bought Tony Green's Gorilla Bubble and Gorilla Glue BX, he posts on here everyday and is well respected. There is a seed outfit from Michigan that's called Great Lakes Genetics and they were very fast and helpful.

If you want to order through Seed Bay, people seem to like Bodhi gear

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Karma Genetics, Connoisseur Genetics, Bodhi, Ganja Rebel, Chimera, Bog, just to name a few. All those I listed have awesome strains, your sure to find one that suits your needs.

RuralRoute420

Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for the feedback!

Went with Great Lakes and some bodhi OG to start off with. It was between that and sour boggle, I didnt have enough for both. Will for sure get them next time. Since I've started growing, I've always wanted to try BOG's products. I just need to get some moms goin for down the line. :woohoo:

p.s. There needs to be a strain search engine that let's you plug in certain characteristics of the weed that you want to grow and in return spit out a list of the viable strains. This would be invaluable.

coldcanna

Veteran
p.s. There needs to be a strain search engine that let's you plug in certain characteristics of the weed that you want to grow and in return spit out a list of the viable strains. This would be invaluable.

https://www.leafly.com
This is based more around smoke reports from the consumers point of view.

http://en.**********.eu/search/
This is a genetic library that's pretty decent if you just want basic info on where shit came from.

As far as grower specific info I think the wonderful people of icmag are as good as it gets :woohoo:

RuralRoute420

Super stoked, got my first ever order of beans today(i usually always got cuttings from a good friend.) After following your guy's advice and went with Great Lake Genetics Bodhi OG to start off with and they threw in a 6pack of BadDog Gorilla Glue#4 x LBL. Talk about top notch service. 7 days from the time my m.o. went out I had them in my hands. A few emails back and forth, super nice people, and quick, timely replies. Guess I will be sticking with these guys till I can't find anything to order from them. Why fix it if it's not broke?

Latest posts

Latest posts