What's new

Can't identify what's the problem - GHS WEEK 7

farmthekush

Hello everyone.

I can't seem to figure out what's the problem with the plant and why its showing spots:

Can anyone figure out what's wrong?
Using Bio heaven/grow +bloombastic flush every week , Ph levels are fine.

Thanks, any help is appreciated :tiphat:

Looks as though they are deficit to me,as you said you are flushing every wk,I dnt understand the need to flush every wk,salt buildup??IDK but I'd say they are deficit from the every wk flush I only flush from 14 days before harvest,never heard of flushing wkly,unless your growing hydro,Aero.

gardener60

What's the problem

What's the problem

Maybe a Nitrogen deficiency, and the brown spots might be some other type of deficiency. Give a half strength nitrogen solution for several days. Remove the yellow leaves, and see what happens.

farmthekush

Actually what happend is one feeding bio grow (which has the most N from the nutes) were not used.
but was fixed on and added later on the latest feeding 2 days ago.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
KRuFnY4.jpg

The best picture is a single shot in high def of couple single leafs. At that stage of flower my formula has on base min of nitrogen. alot of grower just de-leaf all the yellow sunleaves at this point.

Yea I think gardener60 is right and you said it yourself you have nitro deficiency which in turn probably caused another deficiency,as stated above pull all the yellow leaves off give those ladies a nice dose of N and see how they do..just dnt over do the N might cause some burn,and you may have to do 2 times with lower strength so things dnt get burnt..hope this helps..

MacGyverofgrow

ur kinda in a shitty stage for this to be happening to ya huh? Its going to take at least a week for it to recover and that flowering plant in about 5 weeks is gonna wanna take and use up any of its stored nitrogen and naturally become (N) def as the plant flowers to reproduce and die. If ur going to get it (n) fast u can use a insect eating bat guano, fish emulsions, & liquid nutes. ( but 1/64 strengh at once a week (or with every watering) which ever comes first for any chemical means used.) Oh and u better get a all purpoe ratio (20-20-20) cause u didnt just flush the (N) out. U flushed everything out.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Just feed them more. After the stretch is completed plants typically require a touch of N and cal/mag. Your plants look fine except hungry. You say your pH level is fine, well what is it? Should be in the range of 6.5 - 6.8.

There is no need to flush unless there was an error in feed strength or something. Flush is just leaching the soil of the nutrients you put in there.

I would give those plants a week of 50/50 veg and bloom food.

farmthekush

Just feed them more. After the stretch is completed plants typically require a touch of N and cal/mag. Your plants look fine except hungry. You say your pH level is fine, well what is it? Should be in the range of 6.5 - 6.8.

There is no need to flush unless there was an error in feed strength or something. Flush is just leaching the soil of the nutrients you put in there.

I would give those plants a week of 50/50 veg and bloom food.

I think your right dude.. its all green and nice now buds getting denser and bigger each day.

here are some pictures!

not sure why i posted the pictures with no flash :biggrin:

farmthekush

it was a light burn mixed with N def that made another def .. but its all fixed after N was added..
do you suggest cal mag for last 2 weeks or even more if i keep small buds to buffen up before chop?

always make sure your ph meter is calibrated correctly with reliable reference solution. that was my issue, intense light only worsens things because the plant cant keep up with photodynthesis