What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Purple haze x Malawi

picture.php

At almost 10 weeks flowering. This is a clone from my first attempt at a pure sativa. I had some overfeeding and mite issues with that grow, but this time I'm having a much better run.

Been smoking the sister of this plant for a while now and really like the up high from it. Smoke enough of it and it gets a little intense. I recommend a clear conscience before large doses. :biggrin:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
More sativa pics less chatting:

Lionheart (US Sativa #14 x Unknown African Sativa)
View Image

View Image

Shooters' Dubi {Zamaldelica(zamal x malawi x thai) x Lionheart} Like an instant haze sativa style...
View Image

View Image

View Image
wow This lady looks super healthy. If only I could have a plant that big I would have good buds all year.

I've been looking this thread on og, since i was 16.. sorry for breaking the forum rules i was a young outlaw hehehe

Now is time to contribute, i've started a work of selection for future breeding with a friend, he is collecting the seeds picturing the source plant and labeling it for control.

so as people said, less talk more pictures!

Welcome to the valley:

View Image

True full-spectrum:
View Image

Pure water:
View Image

Seedlings they said, select them they said:
View Image

paraguayan #89 with her soldier!

View Image
WAOH! looks like a lot of really nice ladies.

so can we see a photo of those seedlings further back? I'd like a whole garden. looks great BTW.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
mostly sativa HYBRIDS ahead. be warned.

picture.php

my sashaF3

picture.php

StrawberryHogwash (Strawberry DieselHaze x G-13xCirca94)
looks to be leaning to the Diesel side by the leaves.

picture.php

this one leans to the circa94 male i used on the G-13. it was a very sativa male. took like 6 weeks 12/12 to show sex. introduces "kushy" type funk

picture.php

this one is a dead ringer for the look of the male.

picture.php

couple more runt's down there you can't really see. 7 in all. was 13.

forgive their beat up looks. they suffered a lot to get here lol #hardmode #nightmaredifficulty

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Smoke enough of it and it gets a little intense. I recommend a clear conscience before large doses. :biggrin:

Loads the bong and does 3 good rips (note: I have the tolerance of a kitten)

Me: Wow, this is some weak shit

packs another bowl and takes 3 more good rips

Hears a helicopter

Me: Holy Shit!!! It's the cops :yoinks:

Me: Gotta flush the stash!!!

Me: Gotta chop all the plants!!!!

Me: I'll never grow again!!!!!!!!!

Some time later

Me: Wow, that was some kickass shit :biggrin:

FireIn.TheSky

Ace Zamal clone week 10.

View Image

That is zamal or zamal hash?

That does not look anything like in would think the real zamal would look.

The famous zamal from LA reunion island is said to flower for 20 weeks + I don't see how any pure zamal could look like that at 10 weeks.

Last edited:

idiit

Veteran
yeah, she doesn't.

10 weeks ( as fireinthesky noted) and bud structure dead giveaways.

she is beautiful. zamal's hybrid breeding potential is fantastic.

supposed to be dubi's zamal clone? pictured below ace's purple zamal.

ace zamal clone might mean a pheno from ace zamal seed stock except dubi to the best of my knowledge not yet released zamal pure. unless someone got the zamal clone from dubi or one of his growers it's not pure zamal. but she is a knockout. wonder what she is genetically.

dubi has made some special releases. I checked and did not see any zamal pure releases.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=323586

^from this thread i'm gathering that ace purple zamal has not been released yet and here's what she looks like:

z1.jpg

"That is zamal or zamal hash?" i'm tinkin zamal hash is a good bet.

well.. in the meanwhile...SOA MAlawi today arrived @ home with a nice gift :biggrin:

Il'' let U know .. :laughing:

The guy of SOA was also very compliant with shipping time

P.S. Iidit I am very very courious after all the reading form U about this MG !!!

leave U all with a pic of 2014 run , Jamaican Pearl SS , easy freschy party smoke :

green vibes :tiphat:

Last edited:

The Revolution

Veteran
Do you know if this is related to the polar haze? Got some beans i believe from area 51 or area 52 genetics...?
Im running their EWS, and GG#2. These are northern genetics, looking to hybridize these to one of my indoor varieties to create a fast flowering outdoor variety.

LBH's autoflowering Haze outdoor Amsterdam
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

LBH's autoflowering Asian Haze
View Image

peace LBH

idiit

Veteran
P.S. Iidit I am very very courious after all the reading form U about this MG !!!

i'll be in real trouble street cred wise if she duds out on ppl.

outdoors she needs a hot sun (not perpetual cloudy/rainy) during flowering and comes in late nov. early dec.

she does real well indoors and is very easy to clone. I also like her in hybrids.

Dr.King

Veteran
That is zamal or zamal hash?

The famous zamal from LA reunion island is said to flower for 20 weeks + I don't see how any pure zamal could look like that at 10 weeks.

My bad guess I should have spelt it out completely. It's Aces Zamaldelica from the last fem stock. Dubi released another set of Zamaldelicas in fem so it's slightly different, more mango leaning. Even though mine is very heavy mango leaning which I love the smoke, high and smell. Got Dubi to send me some of the early stock of Zamaldelica which takes 16+ weeks, told me around 18 weeks. Suppose to be some nice trippy stuff by what I have gathered. Can't wait to run them. Dubi told me if I can veg my Sativas for 8 months I can get them over 30 foot hitting #4+ each so I am going for some mega ones.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

MF1K(mishaf1xkush) last seed i had and it turned out male. need it for my squaring. had 2 lines i crossed way back when and then i dusted em with "kush" male bagseed i was given. anyway i got one of the last seeds of the sativa side of the lineage and i'm gonna cross it with this last male of the indica leaning side which is looking pretty sativa pheno. i hope to get 25% original sasha type plant, 25% original misha style plants and 50% inbetween? that's my hope anyway. i'll find out soon enough if that's how it really works irl.

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you know if this is related to the polar haze? Got some beans i believe from area 51 or area 52 genetics...?
Im running their EWS, and GG#2. These are northern genetics, looking to hybridize these to one of my indoor varieties to create a fast flowering outdoor variety.
no its not related to polar haze (ore they have use mine gennetics)
i maked thise autoflowering Haze's crossing pure haze/sativa with sativa autoflowers.and back cross to pure haze's each time so we now have a strong autoflowering haze :biggrin:
look on mine own breeder/fendor section
sorry for my bad english

That Asian Haze looks crazy!
thanks

LBH's northic guerillia2015 autoflowering spot with some LBH's autoflowering Haze crosst with panama haze 100%autoflowering new strains
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and more of other guerillia spot
picture.php

peace LBH