What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heath Robinson's Black Rose (no defined grow, but generally hydro)

zamzia

Veteran
Hi wdcf,

Not much to report at the moment. It's growing (slowly!) in the waterfarm under 2 x 45w 6500k cfl's at the moment. I can't really do much else with it till my two current tent grows finish which will be over the next couple of weeks. I will update as events unfold. I'll try and get a current pic up tomorrow or Friday.

zamzia

G

Guest1298

hey zamzia excellent grow heaths black rose sounds amazing..i have started a waterfarm grow myself but i didnt moddify it
i may do this next grow all the best with your grow Dankuser

zamzia

Veteran
Beautiful little jewels you have there. Tagged up for the show.

Hey paladin420. Welcome along. I hope this turns out well and you enjoy my offering.

hey zamzia excellent grow heaths black rose sounds amazing..i have started a waterfarm grow myself but i didnt moddify it
i may do this next grow all the best with your grow Dankuser

Hey Dankuser. Just dropped in on your waterfarm thread! Fingers crossed for us both then hey.

zamzia

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wahhh Zamia all my seeds didn't live..I have no idea what I did wrong as I almost duplicated your methodology. I have a few left all I Ned is one or two to go....I want to use one for more seed production somehow with that colonial silver? never have done ANY. Seed production but I'm sure I can learn here on IC Mag somewhere.

Looking forward to your obvious success Zam.....you GO BOI!

zamzia

Veteran
Wahhh Zamia all my seeds didn't live..I have no idea what I did wrong as I almost duplicated your methodology. I have a few left all I Ned is one or two to go....I want to use one for more seed production somehow with that colonial silver? never have done ANY. Seed production but I'm sure I can learn here on IC Mag somewhere.

Looking forward to your obvious success Zam.....you GO BOI!

Hi megayields.

Are you back from your travels?

Oh that's a bummer :( No explaining why these things don't go to plan sometimes :dunno:

There's a plan right there. I've read about the collodial silver method. Let's hope you can get one of those BR's to grow for treatment :)

Well fingers crossed I have some success. Early days and not a lot happening at the moment, but it will sit under the cfl until my tents are finished so I don't need major growth for now.

zamzia

E

ekomsi

Black Rose and Black Rhino by Heath

Black Rose and Black Rhino by Heath

These pics are from a couple weeks ago I need a new charger for my battery.

I have 11 Black Rose and 3 Free Black Rhino (black rose x white rhino) plants (100% germination)

They are vegging under a 600W MH On for 18hrs Off for 6hrs. A lot have shown female pistals but still waiting on a few.

Plan is to take clones from all the females and grow them in an ebb n grow bucket system.

Zamzia, I have experienced and hear these black rose stretch as seedlings, mine are starting to grow with normal internode spacing at 18-24in. Just a heads up to watch out for.

Attachments

• SAM_1705.jpg
    SAM_1705.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 13
  • SAM_1706.jpg
    SAM_1706.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 14

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Zamzia got back from my travels and trying to pop 3 more BR's.....I will only have 2 left if these don't work, then I'm screwed.....hows your doing so far?

zamzia

Veteran
These pics are from a couple weeks ago I need a new charger for my battery.

I have 11 Black Rose and 3 Free Black Rhino (black rose x white rhino) plants (100% germination)

They are vegging under a 600W MH On for 18hrs Off for 6hrs. A lot have shown female pistals but still waiting on a few.

Plan is to take clones from all the females and grow them in an ebb n grow bucket system.

Zamzia, I have experienced and hear these black rose stretch as seedlings, mine are starting to grow with normal internode spacing at 18-24in. Just a heads up to watch out for.

Hi eksomi.

I received three purple wreck with my BR seeds. Although I recently got the Black Rhino free with a V3 order. Unfortunately High Life Seeds has stopped trading, so I'm not sure if/how Heath's strains will be available in the future :(

I checked in on mine last night and the plant is growing nicely, even if slowly (which is what I wanted until I had my other plants finished).

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out when I get it under a MH bulb. Good luck with yours :)

Hey Zamzia got back from my travels and trying to pop 3 more BR's.....I will only have 2 left if these don't work, then I'm screwed.....hows your doing so far?

Hey megayields! Good to hear from you. Hope you are well?

I have my fingers crossed for you. As I mentioned above, High Life appears to have ceased trading. I've emailed Graham and PM'd Heath to try and get the low down on what's happened, but no response as yet. I guess if you don't try yours out you won't know. No point in holding on to seeds that aren't going to deliver for you, especially given that you want to try these out. I hope it works out this time round though.

I'll take a pic this eve, but like I said not much to report given that she's sitting under two 45watt cfl's at the moment. I need some free time to clear out my old grow and bleach everything given the botrytis problem I've had :( Seems hard to find the time though. I have a small (DR60) secret jardin tent I may transfer the BR into to get things rolling along. We will see. Hope to have something worth showing soon though :)

All the best everyone,
zamzia

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Subscribed. Recently I got some Black Rose f9 seeds and Gdp x nl5 seeds to try. I already have experience with pw and I found her taste unbeatable so far in grape section.
Really interested in your grow, sure you'll like PW...
let's play with those purple genes...
Dr.P

Insipid

Subbed. I'd like to see this. I have a fascination with purples, and the genetics. I've been disappointed by very colorful, beautiful purple buds from the dispensary (some grandaddy purps from western CO), they looked and tasted ok, but weren't anything to write home about.

I'd like to see this come to fruition.

A

ariston

amazing colour on the buds, will be watching this and possibly get that strain too :)

zamzia

Veteran
Subscribed. Recently I got some Black Rose f9 seeds and Gdp x nl5 seeds to try. I already have experience with pw and I found her taste unbeatable so far in grape section.
Really interested in your grow, sure you'll like PW...
let's play with those purple genes...
Dr.P

Hi dr.penthotal. Did you get yours from High Life too? It appears they have ceased trading so count yourself lucky if you did! What is PW? Yes, fingers crossed all goes well. Nice to have you on board.

Subbed. I'd like to see this. I have a fascination with purples, and the genetics. I've been disappointed by very colorful, beautiful purple buds from the dispensary (some grandaddy purps from western CO), they looked and tasted ok, but weren't anything to write home about.

I'd like to see this come to fruition.

Hi Insipid. Hope you enjoy the ride then. I've not seen any purple strains in my area for 10+ years I think. And when I did, it wasn't that poplar compared to the (super) skunks that were doing the rounds.

Fingers crossed for a good outcome here :)

in :lurk: :joint:

i am very interested in these genetics !!!

Hi GP73LPC. Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy what she (I!) delievers.

amazing colour on the buds, will be watching this and possibly get that strain too :)

Hi ariston. Fingers crossed it delivers. As I mentioned above, you might have trouble getting these now it would appear. If I hear anything from Heath/Graham I will post up, but I'm not holding my breath. :(

ok my question was answered by a little further reading, great pics though!

Hi Red Fang. I just responded to your PM. I hope you can find a way. Hopefully it's just a hiccup and normal service will be resumed soon :)

zamzia

zamzia

Veteran
Ok, so I have tried to upload some pics that I took last night and they keep failing. I think it a combination of my shit broadband (BT Office hub!) and the server being slow (which I have noticed previously). I'll keep trying, but it's nearly home time :)

zamzia