What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

giving back to ic - help me decide

everything i know about cannabis i've learned from all the great people on here, and i feel it is my time to give back. i plan on sending in some freebies to the bay and thought why not let the members decide which crosses they want. i have a pretty good seed stock (for me anyway) right now and don't really care which order i grow them in, so decide for me. ill pick the most popular crosses chosen by you and make them. here are the choices of parents.

rez : william's wonder ix-1
quick mist diesel
mandala : kalichakra
satori
speed queen
sadhu
ojd : sssg
tom hill : deep chunk
chimera : grapefruit x blueberry
nirvana : ice
jock horror
sam's : original haze x skunk#1
thinkgreen : mango jerry #3 f2

and some m-i-s, iss, and ppp

Last edited:
L

LolaGal

dang, those are great strains. I can't decide... maybe keep em straight and send em in .

they sound killer. thanks

Twoshot

Satori X original haze x skunk#1 X Satori
Sadhu X grapefruit x blueberry X Sadhu
Sahdu X Satori

(Just dreaming!)

i was hoping for a few more responses than this, perhaps i should say something about my set up, and some of my ideas for crosses. i just built a new room : flower room with 4 bio bucket set ups for a perpetual harvest, and soil set up my buddy uses in the same room, have a separate male room for pollen collection, and then my clone and mother and vegging room. ideas for crosses i had in mind were DC x SSSG, williams wonder x satori, grapefruitxbluebery x sssg.

suomi, twoshot thankyou for the input.
satori x OHxsk1 seems to be winning

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was thinking of a deep chunk x original haze sk #1, and kalichackra x deep chunk myself to make some freebies.

update

update

ok, so i can run 4 strains at a time, both male and female. the strains that have been mentioned most are dc, satori, gfxbb, and ohxsk1. so i would take the best male from each strain and cross it out to each female. the ones that show the most promise i could do a few rounds on to narrow down phenotypes. how does this sound people?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
sounds great! will you be keeping a growjournal here on the forum? that would be really nice! :wave: