What's new

Sour Diesel hybrid?

cykadelix

To make a long story short i got my hands on a DNA Genetics strain named Sourcream. It is said to be sour diesel x g13 haze. I was not able to keep this operation going due to ignorance from a partner and had to gift 2 plants about 1 month into veg to a local grower in hopes of getting clone returns in the future. This person who we gifted them to said 1 died and the other was a male so he killed it.5 months later and he now has the absolute most fantastic version of sour diesel i have ever tasted and i could swear its my sourcream plant. I dont know though because i have never tasted it. He said someone gave him seeds.......Has anyone ever tasted or smoked this? The stuff i have makes other sourdiesel look like crap.An 1/8th will stink up an entire floor in my house. This stuff has a mega sativa kick and wreeks badly! It is the strongest sativa i have had in years. Im hooked. I dont know what g13 taste like but haze and sour d are unforgettable tastes and this strain has subtle hints of haze and heavy side of sour d. What do you guys think? Did i get shafted?:cuss: Should i risk buying the seeds from DNA? if so does anyone know of a reputable seed company that sells DNA seeds to the us? Thanks everyone!!

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
ojd gave testers recently that were ecsd x g13haze, i can only hope theyre that awesome, as i only have one female!

that sucks if your friend lied to you about it though...

ArcticBlast

kaneboy

the sourcream mite be something but personally i am not going to waste any more time and power on dna seeds.i have just given up on la con for the second time and also rocklock,absolute crap but i may have just got bad seeds .i stick with rez and mosca

stanky1

Just picked up a bag of Death Star (ECSDxSensi Star) from a buddy grower of mine, smell and taste really nice, not as funky as sd but still has some of the fuley undertones.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
ecsd x sensi star sounds wicked

I've never tried DNA genetics so i cant really say anything on that matter, but good luck!

ArcticBlast

stanky1

Never had the bubblestar, but there is always lots of BG around here. What the exact lineage of it? Name kinda tells ya but i want the specfics:)

Just noticed you avatar, you going to cincy? im listening to YEM from Live Phish Volume 11 as i type

Last edited:

hilljack

most def be in cinci both nights prob at the netherlands hilton or the westin not quite sure which yet...
cant wait to rage the parking garage and even more so USBANK ARENA

i love that 1 tiered bowl setup they got there the energy is just threw the fucking ROOOOOOOOOOOF

the lineage is that widespread bg clone that runs all through the area x sensi star

dont know if its the same sensistar father because those cats do some extremely indepth selection

so it wouldnt suprise me if they used multiple and different fathers for each cross

stanky1

Probably only going to be going to be able to do one night cincy, should be awesome ive heard great things about the venue. Should be puffin some chunky cheese at the show:)

stanky

bigherb

Veteran
sounds like we got a snake in da grass

dna sourcream st8 fire

if ya familar wit deez then she'll ring bells sc is high grade meds

she has that deez taste n smell very pungent wit a mix of both parents in the high one hit wonder mad lung expansion n one of the stickiest buds ive had the pleasure to molest you cant roll a j after breakin a nug

neva seen real deez or hybrids in the dam cs till sc anint been there since 20 cc but GA n DNA GOT that ishh offical

1luvbigherb

odin_

if he has a mother, whats the big deal of him giving you a clone?

ask for one of the clones of the new stuff - i mean whether or not its what you gave him, its just one clone... sheesh

jochen_45

Veteran
Hi Cykadelix,
I think you should try them and you will like them. You can get reg. and fem. seeds of the Sour Cream at the Attitude, Dr.Chronic or BC Bud Depot. I get the best price with shipping by http://www.growshopalien.com/onlineshop/de/index.html, a nice and discret shop which also delivers to you.
Hope you will have fun with that strain.
Peace,
j-45