What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The White: Interview with an Elusive Lady

t99

Veteran
Been a long time member...The White is really old news around my parts, but the new news to me is the lineage listed here. I may remember things wrong, but I would bet with 100% confidence that my memory is correct. I remember the white when it was first unveiled on these boards as being originated from Female Seeds Northern Lights in a post directly from him. This was stated in the post by him and all of those seeds were abruptly sold out the next few days on seedboutique and FMS eventually quit making the line...I remember this distinctly because I waited too long to order and they were sold out. The picture used to promote their product was pretty much a picture perfect copy of it even before 'the white' was announced they used had the pic. It was touted as a 1 in a million seed from that stock...I remember this exactly. I find it really weird that this is now the lineage explanation.

Now it is just a random cut? Hmmm...The White cut also is bland has low odor smells of pine and earth...very NL like and very FMS NL description. I find it very odd this is now the story of the white...

I have never been one for rumors or speaking of things you're not knowledgeable on and presenting it as fact but I do present this as fact and always have and how my memory of these events could be wrong would be really mind boggling to me.
Don't know if Krome ever said that, but DutchGrown and Rez suspected that
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=149874 post 2
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=149639&page=12 post 112

Mudraya

After it got known around the forum there was TONS of speculation right down to people betting on their mothers life that it was Neville's White Widow, just another OG or this or that. Total BS.

All this talk about pm and no flavor or whatev aren't doing it justice. I was one of the first to receive it from K and still thank him. After all these years there's only a few things that come close.

A hint of gummy bears? That's an interesting way of putting it :) I've gotten bubblegum on the BEST runs, so bravo :)

Last edited:
F

Freedom45

It’s nice to see there’s still some interest in this thread.

Wish I still had this girl

There isn’t

The last reply until you bumped it was a year ago... and that was an emoji

Last edited:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just popped a pack of Relentless White Pie,if I remember correctly I think he said the white didnt dominate the cross so hopefully the cherry pie comes through,fingers crossed 4 out of 7 broke through soil,and they're gems so maybe a couple of phenos will show up.Thanks Relentless wherever you are :tiphat:

ive heard that the white blends better when it is the pollen donor rather than the pistillate donor of any given cross. atleast as far as fems go.

as in

[The White] x [pollen donor] will not be as good as

[pistillate donor] x [The White]

seems like it adds on trich coverage while letting the positive traits of the other parent shine. to me this seems like a highly valuable genetic building block.

karma touches on this with the white OG i believe. he says that the blandness can still come through on the white dominant ones but the 50/50 plants are really something to behold. interesting food for thought.

Last edited:

iTarzan

I still have The White. It is outside for the summer to perk it up, take cuts and flower her out. The White is a great strain. Bag appeal, potency and taste. Most people I used to sell to loved it. Some thought it was to much. I always take it around 65 days. Mostly cloudy. Too much amber and you ruined it IMHO. Heavy gravity planet for sure.

nick11

Veteran
It looks very much like a early 2000s white rhino I used to run, insane trichs and those awesome red hairs. I know it isn't, but same look for sure.

nick11

Veteran
19726budz.JPG
19726100_00391.jpg

als_weed

wagl001_edited.jpg

This is Hell's Angels Kush x The White. Still going strong after 8 years! The creamy flavor from The White has replaced the acrid rotten leather smell of the biker weed, while retaining a wicked left hook.

One of the oldest ladies in my harem, and still in my personal stash.

-al