What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The White: Interview with an Elusive Lady

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Lucid said:
Flower

In flower the white moves along nicely but requires some extra care to keep her in line. She likes to stretch at least 100-125% depending on how you feed and maintain her. The white resin appears early on as the buds start to fill in. Her steams are not too strong so staking is required to keep things looking pretty. Her smell in flower is just delightful, a lemon piney hashy gummy bear. A carbon scrubber is definitely needed to be safe with this girl. As Her progress thru flower the name “white” becomes more and more apparent every day. She looks finished at 8 weeks, but finishes nicely in about 65 days all the trics are all cloudy really allowing the white to shine.

This girl here was ran 65 days under a 1000w and loved every second of it.

Top Shelf

Close Ups

Bottom Most

Full Shots

sorry everyone......there just soooooooooooo pretty,great shots mang, thanks for getting her out kromer...........MM

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
The new "it" herb for sure! I cant wait to get my dirty little hands up her skirt! So many crosses!!! - So little time!!! Lucid much respect for clearing the air and the simply ridiculous pics.

billb

Veteran
yea i know. i can't wait to get some of that for outdoor this next year. will be able to see just how much it'll produce.

Dragor

Amazing strain (krome), grower (Lucid) and photos! Nice of you Lucid to finally get a consolidated thread going for this most elusive lady indeed! Magnificent flush, beautiful colors coming through on those leaves (3rd pic down in the 'Top Shelf' section is a perfect wallpaper!) - The way she puts out those massive size calyxes makes me think kush too... Looks like most of the pistils got engulfed by the trichomes or is it that she only puts out minimal but massive bracts? Can't wait til my vegging lady is big enough, got her topped now, some trimming and training in early flower and all should be smooth sailing from there it seems ;) uber thanks again krome for spreadin' da love...

eyes

Veteran
wowsa!reminds me of igemars white widow i had in 99.gifted by some kind soul.thanks whoever u are.

J

James-Bong

just got my hands on this myself....can't wait to get a few into flower.....

D

Dalaihempy

Krome: “My strain "the white" has no relation to white widow to the best of my knowledge. It's called the white for one reason only.

Hi you guys say its not a widow hybrid yet you dont have a clue of its genetic back ground.

Sure it looks nice but this is pure hype building it up before it is put onto the market floor.

I did not post here to start shit so dont troll me this is a public forum and you must expect some to say what most are thinking when they read posts like this.

How many will get the so called cut ?, At what risk will those who infact get it put them selfs at.

How will the hybrids of this clone even express them selfs its a polyhybrid and makeing seeds from it could come out nothing like the clone mum and you need to remind people of just that also.

Hype is the cancer of this community please lets find a cure.

Grizz

Veteran
Damn it Lucid your really making it hard on us non white holders, those pics were the best I have seen posted, Had her once but lost her before I could flower her out. someday hope to have her again.

Dala the hype is there for one reason, this stuff is worth it. How the crosses turn out is anybodys guess but Im trying one now and will know soon, I will let you and everyone else know.

Dank-j

Isn't that the truth joesy, best cure shot I've seen period! The White sure induces lust :p

Who's working on releasing some crosses? I've missed the bandwagon a few times so I need to know some details on releases!

Slaythe

Dank-j said:
Isn't that the truth joesy, best cure shot I've seen period! The White sure induces lust :p

Who's working on releasing some crosses? I've missed the bandwagon a few times so I need to know some details on releases!

Rez will work with the white.

Grizz

Veteran
Slathe is right on. OG Raskel already released some, the white x his fire cut og kush, thats what I have going now. K krew will be releasing more at seed bay soon.

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Dalaihempy said:
Krome: “My strain "the white" has no relation to white widow to the best of my knowledge. It's called the white for one reason only.

Hi you guys say its not a widow hybrid yet you dont have a clue of its genetic back ground.

Sure it looks nice but this is pure hype building it up before it is put onto the market floor.

I did not post here to start shit so dont troll me this is a public forum and you must expect some to say what most are thinking when they read posts like this.

How many will get the so called cut ?, At what risk will those who infact get it put them selfs at.

How will the hybrids of this clone even express them selfs its a polyhybrid and makeing seeds from it could come out nothing like the clone mum and you need to remind people of just that also.

Hype is the cancer of this community please lets find a cure.

well said dalai :wave:

btw anyone of those white-hypers grown sensi star? looks quite similiar imho, and piney taste/smell would fit too...

greetz

The Vermonster

Doesnt get much better than that Lucid!!! Thanks for this thread i think it helps clarify alot of misnomers in reference to this awesome and strong strain. I had the pleasure of receiving a cut last year from a good friend around here who actually is pretty tight to the man himself and she shot me a cut and ever since i have held on to her. I have only flowered her once(due to some spidermite probs in Feb/Mar/Apr/May) but have done my share to pass her around and my mother was so beaten down after giving out 80+ cuts i threw her in flowering and took a couple cuts to keep her going.....only 1 made it but thats all i need! Lucid give my regards to Krome for me if you would and keep up the awesome work w/ such an awesome strain bro! Virtually no popcorn bud, easy to grow/flower, and dont forget to cure her........

kathmandu

Dalai, its believed te be kin to the triangle kush which bears no resemblance to White Widow strains, the fact that nobody knows the direct lineage of Triangle Kush is why people do not have a set belief on the genetic background of its said relative, the White.
The people that have grown TK say that its characteristics show no traits of WW.
You right in that theres no proof, only hypothesis, and you are entitled to yours. However, I wanted to ask if you have grown or smoked the White or TK?

Latest posts

Latest posts