What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smuggling policeman

B

bigganjabud

Well apparently Norway has imprisoned a top police man for smuggling hash!!!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-41313700

kaochiu

Veteran
Met a norwegian guy like ten-twelve years ago who made a round trip Norway to Morocco once a month, taking back one kilo every time, swallowed. He said he was selling it at more or less 25€ a gram there and was saving to buy a house in Spain. He was caught though, in Oslo airport, dunno if it was just for that but last i've heard he was still inside, harsh laws in Norway for smugglers.

Last edited:

kaochiu

Veteran
Woah,how can someone swallow a whole kilo?muse of been a big dude

The guy actually is big, but also small skinny guys were at it, some of them swallowing more than 1kg. Gastroenteritis is a grade for them. They make these 5 or 10grs acorn size pellets, in Spain are called "huevos" (eggs) or bellotas (acorns) and usually is good commercial quality from the Rif. They wrap it in cling film, and they can use a whole roll for a kilo. Means eating a whole clingfilm roll. Nice dinner.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
The guy actually is big, but also small skinny guys were at it, some of them swallowing more than 1kg. Gastroenteritis is a grade for them. They make these 5 or 10grs acorn size pellets, in Spain are called "huevos" (eggs) or bellotas (acorns) and usually is good commercial quality from the Rif. They wrap it in cling film, and they can use a whole roll for a kilo. Means eating a whole clingfilm roll. Nice dinner.

a mate done half a k many years ago ,,10 grammers wrapped in cling and dipped in honey to make em go down easier ,,took him ages to get the first 1 down ,,was gagging like a prossie sucking a tramp :)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
1kg sounds like a record...

I knew grown men who could only manage 3-400 grams in smooth chunks about the size of quails eggs, then triple wrapped in condoms....back in the day...(so they said)

Was a whole group of them operating out of Chunking Mansions on Nathan Road in Hong Kong in the mid 80's.

Nepali hash bound for Taiwan.

Last edited:
B

bigganjabud

1kg sounds like a record...

I knew grown men who could only manage 3-400 grams in smooth chunks about the size of a quails egg, then triple wrapped in condoms....back in the day.

MAN a couple "swallowers" I met a few year back was doing kgs between em but that's a different game all together