What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre 98 Bubba Kush

Therealzemi

I just feel like sharing this pic. Kinda proud of how it's shaping up :)
Been growing indoors for 2½-3 years now, and i have learned so much during this time. Yet there is still so much to learn and try out. I am seriously in love with growing this plant :peacock:

8½ weeks 12/12, and guessing they are ready for harvest in about 3 weeks time. Grown under a 600watt hps. Biobizz allmix soil and fed with Biobizz grow, fishmix, bloom and top max.
Let me know if there is any interest in seing the final result when ready :tiphat:

Attachments

• P1017116.jpg
    P1017116.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 11

Therealzemi

Thanks Lester :)
Will post pics of finishes girls when they are done. The smoke report will take some time, as they dont get their full yum yum until they are cured. I will for sure though have a small test smoke :p

mack 10

Veteran
Which breeder/ seed co they from ?

Should be ok if your in the last couple weeks,
Just pull them off with tweezers' or something.

Therealzemi

Dinafems. But i'm not gonna blame the company just yet. It could be factors in my setup i need to change. Too intense light is on the list. And i am going to recheck for light leaks after this grow.

Floridian

Veteran
I've grown Dinafem one time if you're into fems try paradise seeds you wont ever use another fem breeder again

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
They look great and ready to harvest now. Is there a specific reason you wanna take them to 11 1/2 weeks ? I would say 10 weeks would be the max. I think you may actually lose out on some potency and flavor letting them go that long. But hey, to each their own. Your grow, you can do as you please and what you like best.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I loves me pre 98!
Of course we wanna see your finished product.
Hope you loves it too!