What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Last Blue Dream

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Awhh, so beautiful, omg I can smell that **** from here ...I commend you sir for an outstanding performance!

mushroombrew

Veteran
Awhh, so beautiful, omg I can smell that **** from here ...I commend you sir for an outstanding performance!

Thank you very much! The stem rub on seedlings smells better than most bud. Especially the LSD x Purple Cadillac. Just wow!

BOG LSD is super unstable. I don't have plans to stabilize yet. Just popping seeds hunting for a special cut. So far I have 14 promising females. Some full on Sativa traits. Some NYCD stocky phenos.

Gotta love it!!

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
mushroombrew, your BD X BOG LSD reminds me of two male BOG LSD's I grew which had those "Huge" leaves. Back in The Grapevine days (group) we were experimenting with BOG's SB4 (SourBubble) and Bubblegum (very good tight bud yielder) and there were many tasty strong phenos, a lot of blue/purple colored buds.

I can't remember 'yet' where I got my SSH that grew those long fluffy white/silver strong Orange tasting buds that had that soaring Haze/sativa high. It was something!

What a great clean setup you got going bro. You are having fun for sure!

RoostaPhish

Veteran
The pics on page 1 look a lot like the old blue velvet from djs. Is that silica stone under your cubes? Looks a lot like a technique i used to do.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Wait, what? Really?...do not throw that cutting away man, I bet you are just fucking with us...

No not joking. I am over growing most cuts. Heading towards OG and making hybrids.

Just feel dumb not preserving it.

It's a great cut for sure. Will likely make S1's to keep in the fridge.

Maybe a cold storage time capsule! For stoners of the future!

mushroombrew

Veteran
mushroombrew, your BD X BOG LSD reminds me of two male BOG LSD's I grew which had those "Huge" leaves. Back in The Grapevine days (group) we were experimenting with BOG's SB4 (SourBubble) and Bubblegum (very good tight bud yielder) and there were many tasty strong phenos, a lot of blue/purple colored buds.

I can't remember 'yet' where I got my SSH that grew those long fluffy white/silver strong Orange tasting buds that had that soaring Haze/sativa high. It was something!

What a great clean setup you got going bro. You are having fun for sure!
Yeah sour bubble was great! Lost it to a DEA spray down in Hawaii. Choppers and round up; lovely.

Here is the BOG LSD daddy. Stinky bastard. And super stacked flowers.

mushroombrew

Veteran
The pics on page 1 look a lot like the old blue velvet from djs. Is that silica stone under your cubes? Looks a lot like a technique i used to do.

Don't know blue velvet will take a look.

I use rockwool cubes/GS1 or GS2 for plants that become mothers.
Usually flower in a hybrid DWC net pot I designed.

But these hybrids needed testing so I put them in a tray like flood and drain.

The clones I took are booming. My money is on LSDxPC for quality and LSD x DQ for silly yields. Time will tell.

Rondon

Santa Cruz Blue Dream still in demand in Michigan. Iam running the hell out of it. Its GG#4 thats supremely played out here. The older working class heads love the Dream. I will always have the cut. Its everything an indoor sativa should be.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Santa Cruz Blue Dream still in demand in Michigan. Iam running the hell out of it. Its GG#4 thats supremely played out here. The older working class heads love the Dream. I will always have the cut. Its everything an indoor sativa should be.

Well you're stoked. It yields ridiculous.
Sunset Sherbert and Fire OG are on top right now. Even over GSC.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Sherbert is a close relative of GSC. Very frosty and very sweet. It's not potent at all but people love the taste so much?! So it commands a high price.

Xochipilli

that BD posted up at beginning of thread is gorgeous - I agree, too, Blue Dream is wicked good smoke. Not sure why people are hating on it. Oh well....to each his own.

;)

JAWS

running her for the first time now, not doing the best with her but that will change as i get to know her a bit better I HOPE..

breeding her with some FEM COOKIE WRECK POLLEN as well as some FEM FRUITY PEBBLE OG POLEN...

will most likely rev her before to long, have a couple in front of her so it will be a bit before that project get's underway.

very nice :biggrin: