What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vaps dry herbs

davidw44

Fixing to have a neck surgery. What are some good dry herbs. Two so far as are the firefly two and the pax 3 . If their is any more. Only one I have tried to vap once and it was from a cheep one . not to good of a experience.

matt11

Pax 3, hands down. it's the best vape I own for sure. I get big vape clouds with minimal effort.
They also come with a 10 year warranty too.

If you only have used a cheap vape before then prepared to be amazed with the pax 3.

RedACD

I have a Pax3 that seems to work okay. Never tried any other vape device so don't really know how it compares though.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
for entry level i highly reccomend the boundless cf range ,,works like a crafty/mighty ,,made in usa :)

Drewsif

Havent tried the pax 3 but the first 2 sucked pretty horrible.. No greasy leftovers for me.

I've stuck with the Arizer Solo for years. $130 if you look around..
They have a Solo 2 with a more pocket friendly form but Im leary of its performance. Seems vape engineers care about electric efficiency instead of atomizer efficiency. The short stems of some vapea prove that, like sucking slime instead of vapor.

Why I like the solo? Preheat for 45 secs, pack anywhere from 0.03 to 0.25, let soaked for another 45, and rip it through a bong. Cant hardly get high smoking a j since I've learned to clear the solo in one hit. Smoking is for hash!