What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Adult cartoons???

:laughing:

Attachments

• noob-noob-pin.jpg
    noob-noob-pin.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 7
G

I will also add Bojack Horseman and Mr.Pickles.Among the ones already mentioned,Southpark is my all-time favourite(the game was also very funny) and Rick and Morty my new love.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
If you guys like Archer check out Sealab 2021 and Frisky Dingo. It's the same guys behind it, just a different named production company and they were for Adult Swim, but the secret ingredient, is love, dammit.
[youtubeif]v07VPlx8ewE[/youtubeif] [youtubeif]1OYA_rNgGjg[/youtubeif]

Last edited:

soundman

I will also add Bojack Horseman and Mr.Pickles.Among the ones already mentioned,Southpark is my all-time favourite(the game was also very funny) and Rick and Morty my new love.

I was going to add Mr Pickles.

In the past I worked with many voice actors of many of the shows mentioned earlier in the thread. Miss my old gig.

I have a special place in my heart for animation.

Oh ya, Drawn Together, the series is good but the movie is the best. Lots of weed smoked and eaten during those sessions.

shithawk420

Veteran
Boondocks hands down is the funniest but,if we are going to include "Adult"themed shows then i gotta bring up the manga and anime "Berserk" because of all the evil,most fucked up shit i have ever heard of is Berserk.Its actually been campared to game of thrones a couple times but thats just to insulting too berserk.i dont expect anyone to put any time into this series but if you do,maybe check "egg of the king"out first on netflix.if you like that then you will love this.and it only gets better
Only "Cowboy Bebob"wins over everything in my book, but thats just me.lots of great animated shows and movies out there that are better than most shows and movies.oh, and i gotta say this now,the ORIGINAL Lord of the rings animated movies are the best ones.The 2nd one from 1977 was LEGENDARY and still to this day have some of the greatest animated art style ever produced.i never watched the remake LOTR movies cause they ruined the originals i grew up with..anyway sorry.got carried away there!i know its hard time in the hole for people who diss TLOTR movies!LOL

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
oh, and i gotta say this now,the ORIGINAL Lord of the rings animated movies are the best ones.The 2nd one from 1977 was LEGENDARY and still to this day have some of the greatest animated art style ever produced.i never watched the remake LOTR movies cause they ruined the originals i grew up with..anyway sorry.got carried away there!i know its hard time in the hole for people who diss TLOTR movies!LOL
Dood the Ralph Bakshi lotr movies were incredible, his use of rotoscoping was ahead of it's time and just fun to watch. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizards_(film) Makes use of the same animation style if you like that, highly recommended.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
He had another one Fire and Ice, but I remember not liking it as much as Wizards, for whatever reason.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Well shit... guess I got some movies to watch this weekend. God damn this website keeps me busy. Busy waisting time, but busy!haha

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Dr Katz and the Maxx were both awesome! I think somebody mentioned The Critic, but it was rad too.

I was JUST gonna post about the Maxx! Trip.

Dr. Katz was a good show too. Loved Ben his son. Another that one guy voices. I remember him calling his dad "drunky drunk guy who's name is my father".lol not the most classic but for some reason it'll be with me till I die!haha

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I hope everybody has seen Double King, it's not very long and you will enjoy it.
[youtubeif]w_MSFkZHNi4[/youtubeif]

Latest posts

Latest posts