What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem-Gro 4-20-39 from Hydro Gardens

plumbum

medium = DWC

i really like 5-7ml chem // 5-7ml calnit // 2.5-3ml mag-sulf per gallon. Im testing this formula all thru flower. Im on week 2 so no results yet.

another test would be 5ml chem // 10ml calnit // 2.5 magsulf per gallon just to see if this fixes the calcium issue.

mrrangz, somehow i've missed your post. from what i am experiencing slight bump in both calnit and magsulf makes a difference, but that is in coco with RO. your results in dwc might vary. please keep up posted with your results. do you have any pictures?

mrrangz

mrrangz, somehow i've missed your post. from what i am experiencing slight bump in both calnit and magsulf makes a difference, but that is in coco with RO. your results in dwc might vary. please keep up posted with your results. do you have any pictures?

plant to the left : 5ml chem // 5ml calnit // 2.5ml mag-sulf per gallon
plant to the right : 5ml chem // 10ml calnit // 2.5 mag-sulf per gallon

no cal issues

Attachments

• 20170708_202220.jpg
    20170708_202220.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 18

Hookah79

Mrrangz ,what is your stock formula for chemgrow amd calnit?. Iam running jacks at 880 grams per gal and calnit at 580 grams per gal at 10 ml per gal each.

plumbum

mrrangz, those are healthy looking plants. looks like one with more calnit has little longer internodal spacing and looks bigger.

how was your run??

I've switched eventually to master blend 4-18-38 because of the price - it is almost 40% cheaper and formula is not that much different.

we finished a run, but had some issues with deficiencies. will try to correct it next round.

mrrangz

the extra cal-nit which was supplying 150ppm Nitrogen and 150ppm Calcium was good, especially for the cal content, just too much N . So im still using calnit but im using less of it and adding cal chloride for a Calcium increase with out messing with the N ratio.

the N that got lowered with the use of cal chloride, allows me to add extra chemgro for a PK boost.

Latest posts

Latest posts