What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First legit grow 6 Strains

Day 48. Day 4 clones.

So i took all the seedlings and put them outside. I put the clones i took and put them under the 2 40w.

I watered yesterday with just water then did an Axiom foliar spray. Seemed like the plants like it. They also have responded well to me taking clones of them. I keep lst thats why they dont get crazy tall but i will tell you within the last 5 days they have grown 2 inches. I have had to raise light again.

Here are the pic

Day 50. Day 6 clones

So the queen of hearts is a male almost 85% sure. So i put it outside. Other than that things arw looking great. Ill snap pics tomorrow

Day 51. Day 7 clones.

Watered today with full nutes again. They seem to grow alot when i feed them. There's tons of diff bud sites since i have been topping and cloning. Gonna flip to flower soon. Im gonna say monday ill flip but maybe sooner.

Heres the pics

Day 1 flower. Day 8 clones.

So i switched from my metal halide bulb to my hps and started the flowering process. Obviously not much to report but i am stoked. Cant wait to see how long each plant takes to start seeing buds. They are bushy as hell. I love it.
Check out these pics

mushroombrew

Veteran
Looking great. They will fill in nicely the next 2-3 weeks!
You got a good oscilating fan in there? I see the little black one. But oscilating is better if one can fit.

Day 4 flower. Day 11 clones.

WATER ONLY DAY

So the plants definitely have started stretching. They also have bleached some of the tops even though i have the light 17" away qnd used the hand test. Maybe last feeding with full strength nutes was too much. Not too sure. Hard to tell in the pics because of the hps light.

Here are the pics

Day 10 flower.

I watered yesterday with nutes. The plants are already starting to get white hairs and they are stretching nicely. Most of them all the stems and everything are green. The calmag definitely helped on that. Each plant has over 15 bud sites easily. Very bushy.

Heres the pics

Day 13.

These things are bushy as shit. I had to cut back to 3/4 nutes but they are needing to be fed every other day. I soak them too using almost a gallon each. I have cut some of the fan leaf that are covering lower sites.
Heres some pics any advice?

Yesterday was day 15.

Watered plants 3/4 nutes. They seem to be drinking up the water every other day now. I soak them good and in 2 days they are dry and light.

Heres a few pics

Day 16 flowering

So the plant's seems to be producing more bud at the site's day by day. I cut more of the tops today to allow lower sites to also produce. They also seem to have liked the 3/4 strength nutes because i dont see any yellowing and the plants are growing

Had slight humidity problem was going up to 85 which im uncomfortable with. But cant wait to see. The 6 plants i put outside from seeds are all female. Nl x g13, mosca firefly, code black og, and loompa x bubster (cbd strain).

If i get a chance tomorrow i will take pictures of those

Day 17 flowering.

Plants are looking great imo. Not yellow from the nutes feeding and also drying out good. Not much else to report. Definitely can see buds forming on all the strains. Love it

Day 22 flowering

So i definitely ran into some humidity issues. A window broke in the basement so i had to shut off the dehumidifier for a few days. Well that led to MILDEW. So i took off the leaves of all the ones that were really infected and even more. I mixed up peroxide and water, gave each plant half gallon feeding of peroxide and water mix then did a complete foliar spray on each plant.

I also cleaned the shit out of my tent and all my lights, carbon filter etc. Hoping it stays away. For a week i will be doing foliar spray of peroxide and water mix

Day 24 flowering.

Fed full nutes last night. Plants seem to be doing ok (knock on wood) after getting some mildew. I should have listened to a friend from the beginning but you live and learn. I didnt have an oscillating fan in there so today i got 2 16" lasko ones. I only put 1 in for now, doesnt seem like 2 will fit real well but its blowing a good amount of air. I also took the 9" fan that was hanging and put it on the outside of the tent blowing into the intake vent. So hopefully i wont have anymore issues. Humidity has been kept at 50. Heat is slightly high around 78.

Heres some pics