What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

L.E.D. growers...show 'em what ya got!!!

Mightyka

Veteran
Few shots of my plants under homemade 190W COB LED panel (3000K).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mightyka

Veteran
Thanks guys!
First photo is Alien Abduction than Old Family Purple and the last one is Forum cut mutant bag seed.

angelgoob

Are you using a cell phone for that or actual camera?

Because my cell doesn't focus on everything. It's either the background or the object part upclose, but further away on the same object it's not focused. hm

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
You asking me angel? I'm using a Nikkon Coolpix s7000, with custom white balance set in camera and I set auto focus from autofind to center of the frame. It sounds like your camera phone problem is a depth of field problem, it has a very narrow focus area. Same problem when I try to use my loupe to take pictures, crazy narrow focus. I'm taking 4k pictures that icmag resizes down to 1020x1020 I think. That bottom picture is just a crop from the top picture. I'd link to a full 4k version but my website TLS is fucked and https isn't working atm. Too lazy to trouble shoot it.

Last edited:

angelgoob

Ok. So I got some time before I flower, just seedlings ATM.

I found out the pro mode on my cell phone camera has manual focus. So I set it closest and just moved my camera until it was in focus and took multiple pics.

I am doing a timelapse, maybe I'll youtube or put on here somehow? Hmm.

Theweedman420 meizi's or vipar's? :)

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
I built a Samsung LM561C 3500k S6 bin array with 576 diodes pulling 320watts from the wall. I got 14 ounces from a Grilla Glue #4 plant and a chem '91 plant. Grown in organic recycled soil in a 4x1.5x4 homemade cabinet -
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

(those are 2 liter jars on the bottom row)

picture.php

angelgoob

I heard about the samsung's they have out now. There is a panel and a power supply out there for 100 bucks for 65 watts of power.

can't wait till I have something to show. Just seedlings right now. But I can take SUCH good pics.

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
That light cost me less than $300 to build and I'm no kind of electrician or engineer. Just someone that knows how to follow directions.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Dood, Lapides, you are gonna make everybody else look bad.:biggrin: Seriously though, that is incredible. Do you have a link to the plans for that array? Or is that the array in your signature?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Okay so it is the same one as in your signature post, I read that one already, that's an awesome light, thanks for the links and info.