What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem-gro 4-20 hydroponic mix

Heads up powder people Chem-gro just started selling a dry nutrient formulated for cannabis. Colorado company

I've been using it per their feeding chart with some MKP in flower, great results so far

Nice that's awesome. I've used there fertilizers for my tomato greenhouse. Looks like you would still need to add calcium nitrate with the 4-20-39.

Hydro Gardens also has lots of irrigation supplies for drip and spray stakes.

roasthawg

Nice that's awesome. I've used there fertilizers for my tomato greenhouse. Looks like you would still need to add calcium nitrate with the 4-20-39.

Hydro Gardens also has lots of irrigation supplies for drip and spray stakes.

Needs calnit and epsom salts. I'll stick with Jack's based on one less thing to weigh.

I use less than 3g a gallon in DWC and the epsom was really cheap. No contest for me but I can pick up the chem gro locally