Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cooking With Cannabis > Sour Patch Kids or bust..

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Alchimia Grow Shop
Sour Patch Kids or bust.. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-20-2016, 01:36 AM #11
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
sour patch is for kids....yeehaw
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2016, 04:05 AM #12
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
"i would think" you would need a tumbler.aka

https://www.cudakitchen.com/commerci...mixer-tumblers

Make the gummys with the bho. them take finished gummys and tumble them in some gelatine till coated then toss in the vitaminc/sour stuff powder and tumble till cool.....
sour weed patch kids .... or bust

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Bodhi Super Snow Lotus -Ongoing
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - Done
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - Ongoing
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ _
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018
______________________________ _
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2016, 05:20 PM #13
big teej

big teej is on a distinguished road
Find a reciple with butter. Or a recipe that caalls for oil and substitute with butter (conversion rates on google).
big teej is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2017, 04:03 AM #14
Emperortaima

Emperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really nice
I would stick with a vegan gummy recipe and see about a organic alternative for the flavored sugars that make it sour and sweet this sounds like a killer idea if I find any recipe ideas I'll post
Emperortaima is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2017, 10:28 PM #15
blastfrompast

blastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to all
2 options and i willgive you the easy one.

Take decarb'd bho...mix with everclear....soak candy in everclear...put on trays to dry....alcohol will evap andyouwill have infused sour patch kids..

Or you could make them from scratch like i do.....but that is more of a trade secret lol..

Sour is IN....
blastfrompast is offline Quote