What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S2s 2nd new run hokos blueberry bx,,,chimeras schnazzleberry3,,,lemon skunk,

Gardening Angel

Veteran
a good few pics of fruit being cut down,,,,
trimmers complaining of the stench so masked up for quite a few hours very early this am,,,,
all looking good,,stinky,,sticky,and heavy room ,,
everything cut at week11 except 1 "killer" schnazzleberry3 that i have just driven 12 miles through London so she can finish off under a cfl for the next month or so lol,,,,,,s2

Hey s2

Bet it was a rush moving that flowering girl

I moved a biker kush about 40 miles one night to finish off my motor
Stunk for days after :biggrin:

Looking forward to harvest shots and stay safe

Thanks
GA

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
not had so many trics on fan leaves like on the blueberry bx for many years,,,,,
smaller pheno is dank blueberry so dense ya can almost taste it,,
glad i took cuts and take some more in a few weeks,,s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey s2

Bet it was a rush moving that flowering girl

I moved a biker kush about 40 miles one night to finish off my motor
Stunk for days after :biggrin:

Looking forward to harvest shots and stay safe

Thanks
GA
it had to be done mate:),,,,
the odour was like car was full of yellow juicy fruit so quite pleasent,,
shes a big girl also just managed to fit her in the boot but taking her to 16-17 weeks couldnt be resisted,,lol,,,,
got her under a 600w for the night before she goes into the prop cupboard and under a 300w cfl tommorow,,,,s2

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
S2..

How did those lemon skunks come along? We're they the DNA version? I have an old pack of these and wondering what you thought of it. Was it a fairly quick finisher, and stinky?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
S2..

How did those lemon skunks come along? We're they the DNA version? I have an old pack of these and wondering what you thought of it. Was it a fairly quick finisher, and stinky?
hey kal,,
i ended up with one female,,,,i assume i may have ordered reg beans instead of fems,,,,,
didnt have a laptop at the time so no pics but no other herms in a room with 6 or 7 different strains so i assume i got 1 female from a 5 seed pack of reg beans and no kal she dont smell of lemons just a skunky stink,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
S2..

hey kal,,
due to having so many strains in that room,,i mixed up love potion no4 with the one lemon skunk but one of my trimmers tracked it down out of her stash and has saved me some,,
pure lemon taste and smell plus potency so i am gonna run a few next in room2,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So you're getting close to a smokereport S2 ?
hey RAW,,,,
as you may be aware i had a shitload of strains in that run,,
so of what i kept is,,
blueberry bx which is pure blueberry taste and smell with a heavy stone ,,very nice,,,,
strawberry and banana has a nice potency and a defo under taste of bananas,,other peeps picked up on his quicker then i,,,,
nice suprise how strong she is,,,,
kandy kush was let go for at least another week when she was ready and thats improved the potency no end imho,,,,
night-time smoke only and a real stench and heavy smoke,,,,,
schnazzalberry3 is a really lovely high,,so good for music or getting into a film,,,maybe not the best smoke for bedtime:),,
really fruity,,skunky taste but i still keep getting memories of cannabis flowers from many decades ago whenever i smoke the schnazz:),,,,,,,,
love potion no4 and lemon skunk,,,,,,both very nice,, lp4 very hazey and lemon skunk smells lemony and skunky but lemon taste for defo and both strain again have a good potency,,,

the long bloom period for this run has had a positive effect on the many strains that were in this room especially the strains tha went 2 weeks over there time,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well done and thanks for sharing S2.
thats fine raw,,
as an addage,,
my strawberry and banana has cured up to a splendid strawberry taste and odour and with the first few pulls of the spliff ya get the strawberry and a bit later ya defo get a banana undertaste,,
pretty sure i could taste pineapple in there also but i cant be sure about that,,s2