What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What about Menorca?

TommyT

ICMag Donor
Hello Friends ,
I am going to Menorca ( Balearic island) in August. ..:biggrin:
I 've heard from a cannabis social club on the Island but cant find Information about.... CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?

Cheers
:tiphat:

g3z

Hello Friends ,
I 've heard from a cannabis social club on the Island but cant find Information about.... CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?

Cheers

Did you get any news? I'm going in september.

:dance013:

TommyT

ICMag Donor
Did you get any news? I'm going in september.

:dance013:

No, nothing to say about...
You have to bring your own, situation for tourists is pretty bad!
AND THERE IS NO CLUB ON THE ISLAND... ( even there is one, not for you )
There are some locals and they are very nice people but they have not enough to give away...
There are a lot of smokers but no weed....
Greetz

agm420

Hello Friends ,

Cheers
Hi. I help run the cannabis club in Menorca. We only allow residents of menorca to join. The laws are different here to Barcelona and other places on the mainland.

agm420

Hi. I help run the cannabis club in Menorca. We only allow residents of menorca to join. The laws are different here to Barcelona and other places on the mainland.

agm420

No, nothing to say about...
You have to bring your own, situation for tourists is pretty bad!
AND THERE IS NO CLUB ON THE ISLAND... ( even there is one, not for you )
There are some locals and they are very nice people but they have not enough to give away...
There are a lot of smokers but no weed....
Greetz
Most growers in Menorca grow outdoors. The plants normally get cut at end of September into November. September is a quiet month as not many people have weed that is dry and cured at this time of year. You might be lucky and find black market dealers who have autoflowering plants ready for sale. The menorca club wont sell to non residents as is illegal for us to.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
A friend here is from Menorca, he had plants running... they just got stolen..

I love that Island, we lucked into Hotel Collingwood, just above Mahon, Admiral Nelson's second in command build the villa, children are discouraged or banned. You will probably find hash offered in an alleyway, maybe just take your own...

Pat82

Hi guys I'm going menorca in July this year did any one have any joy getting any smoke out I'm staying in son bou! It's family thing could do without taking it with me. Would apriciate any help!

Derek Stewart

Hhi. I am not resident in menorca. But live in gran canaria. I have NIE. Can I join? I'm being transferred next week to menorca till October.

Derek Stewart

Hi. Can I join? I am being transferred from gran canaria to menorca next week. I am not resident of menorca however as I live in gran canaria. I have my NIE etc

dugg82

Hey BuddY`s,
What are the results in Menorca? Was anyone successful with the search???

I Fly end of the month to Menorca. 11 Day`s with my Wife and my Kids.
I hope it is not a Problem to find anything!?!?!? I hate drinking Alcohol ;-)

Thanks a lot for helping

cannabistourist

hello, can you tell me if the situation has improved now ? And do we really have to follow the law when it is made by idiots for idiots ? Seriously, I cannot imagine not being able to smoke what I want where I want. Thank you for your help.

Latest posts

Latest posts