What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600 Watt Vanilla Kush And OG Kush Grow

kindgrower

cool, cool. yah, it's filling up the bags dont have anything in them, gonna transplant into those. Like I said only kush in this tent. The rest will prly go outside, I have a nice spot, ill train and veg them and finish outside, I like doing it like that, makes things mush easier.

I'm still waiting on the vanilla Kush, be here by the end of the week. cool on the delay, tho. Gives me time to play with the others.. later C2

kindgrower

Mr. Roboto, I do check regularly. Its right on... So is the run-off i have ph kit. and pens, for soil and my hydro setup. Got my fans all up temps are between 68-72 they love the FoxFarm soil and nutez

kindgrower

made me a new aerocloner, left my other one in Colorado... I love these things.

Till next time. Hope evonez plants are pushing big yields. C2

kindgrower

Yeah gonna clone both the og and the vanilla, and BOG Lifesaver, tent closed up last night temps tween 68-72..just got five more bags of ffof and happy frog. be rolling soon.. Ill post the whole run here... Going to work on the other tent a bit. prl SOG That one can fit alot in those Apollo 4x4 C2

kindgrower

Beans finally got here!

Beans finally got here!

Ok, a good friday morning. My Feminized Kush beans just got here.

So I will be germing them in a moment. All the mystery beans are going great.

Those are going into another tent, A little later to make room for the Kush in this tent. Everything is ready to go for the kush grow, Just need to pop them and get them into soil...Till next time. C2

kindgrower

OG Kush Bean split

OG Kush Bean split

Not 12 hours in and the OGKush bean i was germing in a paper towel has popped ..

The Vanilla Kush is holding out..

Should I wait, or hit the soil with the OG Bean?

bmp420gti

let it open and let the tap root emerge out. be super careful when you put it in the dirt a lot of people use tweezers.

kindgrower

ok, so a little longer, done it a hundred times but ive always wanted to grow out some OG and want to get going...

kindgrower

Vanilla Kush busted

Vanilla Kush busted

Ok, so after a few hours yesterday in the paper towel my OG Kush popped. Today was ready for soil. No Sign of the VK popping. So, I took the two out and dropped them in a shot glass of water and with in an hour, they popped.

First time I tried that and it worked. Anyway, ill be watching the root, so, I can get her in the soil. I'm anxious, to get going with this grow.

kindgrower

Just a quick update all the OG Kush and Vaniliia Kush Are in soil.

The rest are a week old today and are coming along just fine.

I got the other Apollo almost done, I have all the gear just need to get it all together. I'm gonna use my old in-line fans for that room.

With a/c vented in the first room its great. 68-75 degrees. sealed up. can drop tube close as i like. Till next time. Stay Safe and Lifted

kindgrower

Ok, all kush are in soil and have popped up, very fast germ rate.

All the others are rocking at a week old..

Till next time, Stay Safe N Lifted, C2

Buddler

Veteran
Looking good Kind ,love kush strains ,I like the new vortex is it nice and quiet? Along for the ride .. Bud

Green81

Veteran
Nice grow kind grower, great start, can I add that everyone who starts to grow follows the directions on the bottle nutes, boosters etc, don't do it bro. Feed 1/4 strength for seedlings and young cuts and half strength for mature plants, honestly the plants will never use full strength nutrients and it could possibly burn your plants meaning smaller flowers.

Good luck

G81

B

BushBurner

Nice grow kind grower, great start, can I add that everyone who starts to grow follows the directions on the bottle nutes, boosters etc, don't do it bro. Feed 1/4 strength for seedlings and young cuts and half strength for mature plants, honestly the plants will never use full strength nutrients and it could possibly burn your plants meaning smaller flowers.

Good luck

G81

i will have too try this as i have always used full strength nutrients cheers green81